- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
Pergolizzi, Samuel J. “Sam”
- Updated: March 30, 2014
PALMYRA: Passed away on Saturday, March 29, 2014 at the age of 44. Sam was born on August 12, 1969 in Rochester, NY. He is survived by his fiancee’, Tracey VanHout; daughter Abigail VanHout; sons, Samuel J. Jr., Michael and Anthony Pergolizzi; niece, Leah VanHout; dad and mom, Gerald and Charlotte VanHout; mother, Josephine Pergolizzi; many sisters, brothers, cousins and friends. Prior to Sam’s health concerns, he had worked in the lumber yard at the Home DePot in Irondequoit. He enjoyed fishing and was a fan of Nascar and Jeff Gordon. Jimmy Fallon Late Nite was a favorite and he enjoyed The Roots, an alternative hip-hop band out of Philadelphia, that plays on Jimmy Fallon’s Late show. The Walking Dead was a favorite TV show. Each year, he and Tracey would take a vacation to the Tampa/Clearwater area of Florida. Sam will be missed by his family. There is no scheduled visitation. Services and Interment will take place at a later date.