- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
Pergolizzi, Samuel J. “Sam”
- Updated: March 30, 2014
PALMYRA: Passed away on Saturday, March 29, 2014 at the age of 44. Sam was born on August 12, 1969 in Rochester, NY. He is survived by his fiancee’, Tracey VanHout; daughter Abigail VanHout; sons, Samuel J. Jr., Michael and Anthony Pergolizzi; niece, Leah VanHout; dad and mom, Gerald and Charlotte VanHout; mother, Josephine Pergolizzi; many sisters, brothers, cousins and friends. Prior to Sam’s health concerns, he had worked in the lumber yard at the Home DePot in Irondequoit. He enjoyed fishing and was a fan of Nascar and Jeff Gordon. Jimmy Fallon Late Nite was a favorite and he enjoyed The Roots, an alternative hip-hop band out of Philadelphia, that plays on Jimmy Fallon’s Late show. The Walking Dead was a favorite TV show. Each year, he and Tracey would take a vacation to the Tampa/Clearwater area of Florida. Sam will be missed by his family. There is no scheduled visitation. Services and Interment will take place at a later date.