- State approves a lottery where there are no losers!
- Lyons man heads to State Prison for haunting victim
- Farm Tour features Agriculture in Transition
- Apples, Apples, Apples
- Tony Stewart will not face charges in deadly crash
- Technology helps nail Dante Taylor for Murder
- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
Matteson, Bertha H.
- Updated: January 22, 2014
PALMYRA: Age 77, who died December 3, 2013, will have a memorial service on Sunday, January 26, 2014 at 2:00 pm at Port Gibson Methodist Church. Survived by her son Karl Jr. “Moose” (Vicki), sister Anna, granddaughter Crystal (Jeff) Emmel, 2 great grandchildren, Gabriel and Johnathan Emmel, brother-in-law Harry “Tiny” (Darlene) Matteson, nieces, nephews. Predeceased by husband Karl in 2000,