- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
Matteson, Bertha H.
- Updated: January 22, 2014
PALMYRA: Age 77, who died December 3, 2013, will have a memorial service on Sunday, January 26, 2014 at 2:00 pm at Port Gibson Methodist Church. Survived by her son Karl Jr. “Moose” (Vicki), sister Anna, granddaughter Crystal (Jeff) Emmel, 2 great grandchildren, Gabriel and Johnathan Emmel, brother-in-law Harry “Tiny” (Darlene) Matteson, nieces, nephews. Predeceased by husband Karl in 2000,