- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
Larkin, Dorothy “Mickey” Elaine
- Updated: December 29, 2013
HENRIETTA/PALMYRA: Age 48, entered eternal rest on Sunday, December 29, 2013 at the Hildebrandt Hospice Center in Greece, NY. Mickey was born the daughter of the late Duane and Dorothy (Gilbert) Craig on Sunday, March 7, 1965 in Newark, NY. She graduated from Palmyra High School class of 1983. For many years she worked for IEC in Newark on the assembly line. Mickey attended, when health allowed her to, The Fathers House in Chili. She enjoyed working, family and friends and she especially loved her cats. Mickey will be remembered by her loving and devoted husband Robert Larkin; brother Donald Craig of Lyons; sister Carol (Mike) Bump of KY; several nieces and nephews; father-in-la Charles R. Larkin; brother-in-law Richard Larkin of Henrietta; and many friends.
Family and friends may at a date Tuesday, (Dec. 31) from 3 to 6 p.m. at the Norman L. Waterman Funeral Home, Inc., 124 W. Miller St., Newark where a Funeral Service will follow calling at 6 p.m. Private burial in Palmyra Cemetery.
In memory of Mickey please consider donations to Lollypop Farm Humane Society, 99 Victor Rd, Fairport, 14450.
You may write a memory or condolence to the family by visiting www.watermanfuneralhome.com