- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
Larkin, Dorothy “Mickey” Elaine
- Updated: December 29, 2013
HENRIETTA/PALMYRA: Age 48, entered eternal rest on Sunday, December 29, 2013 at the Hildebrandt Hospice Center in Greece, NY. Mickey was born the daughter of the late Duane and Dorothy (Gilbert) Craig on Sunday, March 7, 1965 in Newark, NY. She graduated from Palmyra High School class of 1983. For many years she worked for IEC in Newark on the assembly line. Mickey attended, when health allowed her to, The Fathers House in Chili. She enjoyed working, family and friends and she especially loved her cats. Mickey will be remembered by her loving and devoted husband Robert Larkin; brother Donald Craig of Lyons; sister Carol (Mike) Bump of KY; several nieces and nephews; father-in-la Charles R. Larkin; brother-in-law Richard Larkin of Henrietta; and many friends.
Family and friends may at a date Tuesday, (Dec. 31) from 3 to 6 p.m. at the Norman L. Waterman Funeral Home, Inc., 124 W. Miller St., Newark where a Funeral Service will follow calling at 6 p.m. Private burial in Palmyra Cemetery.
In memory of Mickey please consider donations to Lollypop Farm Humane Society, 99 Victor Rd, Fairport, 14450.
You may write a memory or condolence to the family by visiting www.watermanfuneralhome.com