- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
Hadley, Myrtle, M.
- Updated: October 16, 2013
WILLIAMSON: Died October 14, 2013 at age 86. Myrtle is predeceased by husband: Alfred C. Hadley. She is survived by her children: Wayne (Joyce) Hadley of NC; Shirley (Jeff) Corah of PA; Judith (Claire) Tusch of ME; Harold (Diane) Hadley; Elaine (Terry) Grimes; Reed (Betsy) Hadley all of NY. Myrtle is also survived by 15 grandchildren; 16 great-granchildren, and 2 great-great grandchildren and several sisters, brothers, nieces and nephews. Respecting Myrtle’s wishes, no calling hours or services will be observed. Expressions of sympathy can be made to the Humane Society of Wayne County: 1475 County House Rd, Lyons, NY 14489 or to the American Cancer Society: 1120 South Goodman St., Rochester, New York 14620.