- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Walworth parents charged – children living in squalor
- Red Creek man breaks in Church
- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
Hadley, Myrtle, M.
- Updated: October 16, 2013
WILLIAMSON: Died October 14, 2013 at age 86. Myrtle is predeceased by husband: Alfred C. Hadley. She is survived by her children: Wayne (Joyce) Hadley of NC; Shirley (Jeff) Corah of PA; Judith (Claire) Tusch of ME; Harold (Diane) Hadley; Elaine (Terry) Grimes; Reed (Betsy) Hadley all of NY. Myrtle is also survived by 15 grandchildren; 16 great-granchildren, and 2 great-great grandchildren and several sisters, brothers, nieces and nephews. Respecting Myrtle’s wishes, no calling hours or services will be observed. Expressions of sympathy can be made to the Humane Society of Wayne County: 1475 County House Rd, Lyons, NY 14489 or to the American Cancer Society: 1120 South Goodman St., Rochester, New York 14620.