- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
Hadley, Myrtle, M.
- Updated: October 16, 2013
WILLIAMSON: Died October 14, 2013 at age 86. Myrtle is predeceased by husband: Alfred C. Hadley. She is survived by her children: Wayne (Joyce) Hadley of NC; Shirley (Jeff) Corah of PA; Judith (Claire) Tusch of ME; Harold (Diane) Hadley; Elaine (Terry) Grimes; Reed (Betsy) Hadley all of NY. Myrtle is also survived by 15 grandchildren; 16 great-granchildren, and 2 great-great grandchildren and several sisters, brothers, nieces and nephews. Respecting Myrtle’s wishes, no calling hours or services will be observed. Expressions of sympathy can be made to the Humane Society of Wayne County: 1475 County House Rd, Lyons, NY 14489 or to the American Cancer Society: 1120 South Goodman St., Rochester, New York 14620.