- Former Wayne Grad named incoming Commander of Rochester Army Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
Hadley, Myrtle, M.
- Updated: October 16, 2013
WILLIAMSON: Died October 14, 2013 at age 86. Myrtle is predeceased by husband: Alfred C. Hadley. She is survived by her children: Wayne (Joyce) Hadley of NC; Shirley (Jeff) Corah of PA; Judith (Claire) Tusch of ME; Harold (Diane) Hadley; Elaine (Terry) Grimes; Reed (Betsy) Hadley all of NY. Myrtle is also survived by 15 grandchildren; 16 great-granchildren, and 2 great-great grandchildren and several sisters, brothers, nieces and nephews. Respecting Myrtle’s wishes, no calling hours or services will be observed. Expressions of sympathy can be made to the Humane Society of Wayne County: 1475 County House Rd, Lyons, NY 14489 or to the American Cancer Society: 1120 South Goodman St., Rochester, New York 14620.