- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- White’s Wines: What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Updated: December 29, 2013
WILLIAMSON: Passed away peacefully with her loving family by her side at the age of 99. Predeceased by her husband, Leander Comeau and son, Richard Comeau. She is survived by her sister: June Rowland; daugher in law: Linda Comeau; grandchildren: Kevin Comeau, Anne O’Brien, Vickie (Marsh) Rich, Heidi Landry; 5 great-grandchildren; niece: Susan (Patrick) Benson; nephew: Michael (Vicki) Rowland and their children.
Calling hours will be held on (Tuesday) December 31, 2013 from 10a.m.-11a.m. with a funeral service immediately following at the Young Funeral Home: 4025 Ridge Road, Williamson, NY 14589. Burial in Lake View Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to the American Heart Association: 25 Circle Street, Suite 102
Rochester, NY 14607.