- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Updated: December 29, 2013
WILLIAMSON: Passed away peacefully with her loving family by her side at the age of 99. Predeceased by her husband, Leander Comeau and son, Richard Comeau. She is survived by her sister: June Rowland; daugher in law: Linda Comeau; grandchildren: Kevin Comeau, Anne O’Brien, Vickie (Marsh) Rich, Heidi Landry; 5 great-grandchildren; niece: Susan (Patrick) Benson; nephew: Michael (Vicki) Rowland and their children.
Calling hours will be held on (Tuesday) December 31, 2013 from 10a.m.-11a.m. with a funeral service immediately following at the Young Funeral Home: 4025 Ridge Road, Williamson, NY 14589. Burial in Lake View Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to the American Heart Association: 25 Circle Street, Suite 102
Rochester, NY 14607.