- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Updated: December 29, 2013
WILLIAMSON: Passed away peacefully with her loving family by her side at the age of 99. Predeceased by her husband, Leander Comeau and son, Richard Comeau. She is survived by her sister: June Rowland; daugher in law: Linda Comeau; grandchildren: Kevin Comeau, Anne O’Brien, Vickie (Marsh) Rich, Heidi Landry; 5 great-grandchildren; niece: Susan (Patrick) Benson; nephew: Michael (Vicki) Rowland and their children.
Calling hours will be held on (Tuesday) December 31, 2013 from 10a.m.-11a.m. with a funeral service immediately following at the Young Funeral Home: 4025 Ridge Road, Williamson, NY 14589. Burial in Lake View Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to the American Heart Association: 25 Circle Street, Suite 102
Rochester, NY 14607.