- Bomb Threat at Garlock Plant
- Three apprehended for armed robberies in Ontario
- Electricity bills double for Walworth Sewer Plant
- North Rose whistle stop a must see
- Local Scout gives report in Washington, DC
- Model trains more than a hobby
- Accidents highlight the dangers of Snowmobiling
- Charter School Plans to Open in Phelps
- One Second, Everything Changes
- Dante Taylor murder trial delayed until this Fall
- Updated: December 29, 2013
WILLIAMSON: Passed away peacefully with her loving family by her side at the age of 99. Predeceased by her husband, Leander Comeau and son, Richard Comeau. She is survived by her sister: June Rowland; daugher in law: Linda Comeau; grandchildren: Kevin Comeau, Anne O’Brien, Vickie (Marsh) Rich, Heidi Landry; 5 great-grandchildren; niece: Susan (Patrick) Benson; nephew: Michael (Vicki) Rowland and their children.
Calling hours will be held on (Tuesday) December 31, 2013 from 10a.m.-11a.m. with a funeral service immediately following at the Young Funeral Home: 4025 Ridge Road, Williamson, NY 14589. Burial in Lake View Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to the American Heart Association: 25 Circle Street, Suite 102
Rochester, NY 14607.