- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- White’s Wines: What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
Greenly Captures Finger Lakes Golf League Title
- Updated: October 10, 2013
Wayne senior Josh Greenly shot a 5-over-par 76 at Clifton Springs Country Club to earn his second consecutive Finger Lakes golf league title Wednesday. Greenly notched two birdies and 10 pars in the win.
Andrew Fleischman of Naples finished second with a 77, while Midlakes sophomore Matt Lapaglia shot an 80 to take the third spot. All three qualified for the 2014 Section V individual golf sectionals to be held in the spring.
Geneva’s Pat Connor recorded a double eagle on the 505-yard, par-5 eighth hole. O’Connor used a drive, hybrid.