- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
Greenly Captures Finger Lakes Golf League Title
- Updated: October 10, 2013
Wayne senior Josh Greenly shot a 5-over-par 76 at Clifton Springs Country Club to earn his second consecutive Finger Lakes golf league title Wednesday. Greenly notched two birdies and 10 pars in the win.
Andrew Fleischman of Naples finished second with a 77, while Midlakes sophomore Matt Lapaglia shot an 80 to take the third spot. All three qualified for the 2014 Section V individual golf sectionals to be held in the spring.
Geneva’s Pat Connor recorded a double eagle on the 505-yard, par-5 eighth hole. O’Connor used a drive, hybrid.