- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
Greenly Captures Finger Lakes Golf League Title
- Updated: October 10, 2013
Wayne senior Josh Greenly shot a 5-over-par 76 at Clifton Springs Country Club to earn his second consecutive Finger Lakes golf league title Wednesday. Greenly notched two birdies and 10 pars in the win.
Andrew Fleischman of Naples finished second with a 77, while Midlakes sophomore Matt Lapaglia shot an 80 to take the third spot. All three qualified for the 2014 Section V individual golf sectionals to be held in the spring.
Geneva’s Pat Connor recorded a double eagle on the 505-yard, par-5 eighth hole. O’Connor used a drive, hybrid.