- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
Greenly Captures Finger Lakes Golf League Title
- Updated: October 10, 2013
Wayne senior Josh Greenly shot a 5-over-par 76 at Clifton Springs Country Club to earn his second consecutive Finger Lakes golf league title Wednesday. Greenly notched two birdies and 10 pars in the win.
Andrew Fleischman of Naples finished second with a 77, while Midlakes sophomore Matt Lapaglia shot an 80 to take the third spot. All three qualified for the 2014 Section V individual golf sectionals to be held in the spring.
Geneva’s Pat Connor recorded a double eagle on the 505-yard, par-5 eighth hole. O’Connor used a drive, hybrid.