- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
Wayne Football Advances to Class B Finals
- Updated: November 1, 2013
Nathan Currier completed 7 of 13 passes for 131 yards and two touchdowns to lift Wayne (6-3) to its first sectional title game in the 15-year history of the program.
Currier, a sophomore, has thrown for over 1,400 yards and 18 TDs this season.
Justin Morrison ran for 151 yards and a score on 21 carries and also caught three passes for 55 yards and another TD to give him 21 touchdowns for the year.
The Eagles recorded four interceptions, including three in the second half in which they shut Livonia (7-2) out.
John Carroll, Kyle Gallo, Cameron LaForce and Tyler Cummings had the interceptions.