- Electricity bills double for Walworth Sewer Plant
- North Rose whistle stop a must see
- Local Scout gives report in Washington, DC
- Model trains more than a hobby
- Accidents highlight the dangers of Snowmobiling
- Charter School Plans to Open in Phelps
- One Second, Everything Changes
- Dante Taylor murder trial delayed until this Fall
- Palmyra man charged with 7th DWI
- Who is the real (?) Lori Michelle Scott
Wayne Football Advances to Class B Finals
- Updated: November 1, 2013
Nathan Currier completed 7 of 13 passes for 131 yards and two touchdowns to lift Wayne (6-3) to its first sectional title game in the 15-year history of the program.
Currier, a sophomore, has thrown for over 1,400 yards and 18 TDs this season.
Justin Morrison ran for 151 yards and a score on 21 carries and also caught three passes for 55 yards and another TD to give him 21 touchdowns for the year.
The Eagles recorded four interceptions, including three in the second half in which they shut Livonia (7-2) out.
John Carroll, Kyle Gallo, Cameron LaForce and Tyler Cummings had the interceptions.