- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Resignation of Wayne Superintendent Accepted
- Father charged after baby hospitalized with severe burns
Wayne Football Advances to Class B Finals
- Updated: November 1, 2013
Nathan Currier completed 7 of 13 passes for 131 yards and two touchdowns to lift Wayne (6-3) to its first sectional title game in the 15-year history of the program.
Currier, a sophomore, has thrown for over 1,400 yards and 18 TDs this season.
Justin Morrison ran for 151 yards and a score on 21 carries and also caught three passes for 55 yards and another TD to give him 21 touchdowns for the year.
The Eagles recorded four interceptions, including three in the second half in which they shut Livonia (7-2) out.
John Carroll, Kyle Gallo, Cameron LaForce and Tyler Cummings had the interceptions.