- Driver goes through stop sign and guardrail, ends up in Mill Pond
- Dairy farm fire in Walworth
- Cruelty Investigators seize 16 horses, other animals at Sodus property
- Fatal accident in Wolcott
- Crumbling historic Academy Building in Walworth demolished
- Palmyra Police Chief forced out
- Dr. accused of gun sign theft has case moved
- Town Justice suing the Town of Ontario
- Early morning Fire at Garden Center
- Car theft leads to high speed chase down Route 31
Wayne Football Advances to Class B Finals
- Updated: November 1, 2013
Nathan Currier completed 7 of 13 passes for 131 yards and two touchdowns to lift Wayne (6-3) to its first sectional title game in the 15-year history of the program.
Currier, a sophomore, has thrown for over 1,400 yards and 18 TDs this season.
Justin Morrison ran for 151 yards and a score on 21 carries and also caught three passes for 55 yards and another TD to give him 21 touchdowns for the year.
The Eagles recorded four interceptions, including three in the second half in which they shut Livonia (7-2) out.
John Carroll, Kyle Gallo, Cameron LaForce and Tyler Cummings had the interceptions.