- Jonathan Taylor nominated by Democrats for Newark Mayor
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
Wayne Football Advances to Class B Finals
- Updated: November 1, 2013
Nathan Currier completed 7 of 13 passes for 131 yards and two touchdowns to lift Wayne (6-3) to its first sectional title game in the 15-year history of the program.
Currier, a sophomore, has thrown for over 1,400 yards and 18 TDs this season.
Justin Morrison ran for 151 yards and a score on 21 carries and also caught three passes for 55 yards and another TD to give him 21 touchdowns for the year.
The Eagles recorded four interceptions, including three in the second half in which they shut Livonia (7-2) out.
John Carroll, Kyle Gallo, Cameron LaForce and Tyler Cummings had the interceptions.