- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
Pal-Mac’s Vanderwall Scores 1000th point
- Updated: January 23, 2014
Pal-Mac Junior Ashley Vanderwall scored her 1,000th point on a jump shot in the second quarter of a 54-28 win over Newark on Wednesday night. Vanderwall is the fourth girl in school history to reach the milestone.
Officials stopped the game after the shot so she could receive the commemorative ball and plaque. Vanderwall’s 24.2 points per game for Pal-Mac (12-1) this season ranks third-highest in Section 5.