- Bomb Threat at Garlock Plant
- Three apprehended for armed robberies in Ontario
- Electricity bills double for Walworth Sewer Plant
- North Rose whistle stop a must see
- Local Scout gives report in Washington, DC
- Model trains more than a hobby
- Accidents highlight the dangers of Snowmobiling
- Charter School Plans to Open in Phelps
- One Second, Everything Changes
- Dante Taylor murder trial delayed until this Fall
Pal-Mac’s Vanderwall Scores 1000th point
- Updated: January 23, 2014
Pal-Mac Junior Ashley Vanderwall scored her 1,000th point on a jump shot in the second quarter of a 54-28 win over Newark on Wednesday night. Vanderwall is the fourth girl in school history to reach the milestone.
Officials stopped the game after the shot so she could receive the commemorative ball and plaque. Vanderwall’s 24.2 points per game for Pal-Mac (12-1) this season ranks third-highest in Section 5.