- Driver goes through stop sign and guardrail, ends up in Mill Pond
- Dairy farm fire in Walworth
- Cruelty Investigators seize 16 horses, other animals at Sodus property
- Fatal accident in Wolcott
- Crumbling historic Academy Building in Walworth demolished
- Palmyra Police Chief forced out
- Dr. accused of gun sign theft has case moved
- Town Justice suing the Town of Ontario
- Early morning Fire at Garden Center
- Car theft leads to high speed chase down Route 31
Pal-Mac’s Vanderwall Scores 1000th point
- Updated: January 23, 2014
Pal-Mac Junior Ashley Vanderwall scored her 1,000th point on a jump shot in the second quarter of a 54-28 win over Newark on Wednesday night. Vanderwall is the fourth girl in school history to reach the milestone.
Officials stopped the game after the shot so she could receive the commemorative ball and plaque. Vanderwall’s 24.2 points per game for Pal-Mac (12-1) this season ranks third-highest in Section 5.