- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
Pal-Mac’s Vanderwall Scores 1000th point
- Updated: January 23, 2014
Pal-Mac Junior Ashley Vanderwall scored her 1,000th point on a jump shot in the second quarter of a 54-28 win over Newark on Wednesday night. Vanderwall is the fourth girl in school history to reach the milestone.
Officials stopped the game after the shot so she could receive the commemorative ball and plaque. Vanderwall’s 24.2 points per game for Pal-Mac (12-1) this season ranks third-highest in Section 5.