- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Resignation of Wayne Superintendent Accepted
- Father charged after baby hospitalized with severe burns
Pal-Mac’s Vanderwall Scores 1000th point
- Updated: January 23, 2014
Pal-Mac Junior Ashley Vanderwall scored her 1,000th point on a jump shot in the second quarter of a 54-28 win over Newark on Wednesday night. Vanderwall is the fourth girl in school history to reach the milestone.
Officials stopped the game after the shot so she could receive the commemorative ball and plaque. Vanderwall’s 24.2 points per game for Pal-Mac (12-1) this season ranks third-highest in Section 5.