- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
Pal-Mac Swim Team off to strong start
- Updated: December 6, 2013
Pal-Mac continued their strong start to the season with a 93.5-80.5 victory over visiting Dansville in a League meet on Friday night.
Pal-Mac opened the meet with a 1-2 finish in the 200 yard medley relay (McEwen/DeMeyers/Callaghan/Wilson-1:55.54, Cook/Green/Russell/Tessier-2:01.48) and followed with a second 1-2 finish in the 200 yard freestyle by Geldorf and Matt Gately (2:06.12, 2:07.21) to open up a 24-6 lead.
Despite a strong showing from Shane Gilman of Dansville in diving (225.50), Pal-Mac continued to pull away before putting the meet in exhibition at the 100 backstroke. Dansville’s persistence showed with two close victories by Vogler in the 100 butterfly (58.02) and Conway in the 500 freestyle (5:50.56).
Pal-Mac welcomes league rival Gananda on Tuesday (12/10) for a 4:30pm start.
Double Winners for Pal-Mac
Gage Geldorf – Senior- 200 Free (2:06.12) and 100 Free (53.81)
Single Winners for Pal-Mac
Jack DeMeyers – Senior – 200 IM (2:20.57)
Zach Russell – Junior – 50 Free (23.85)
Double Winners for Dansville
John Vogler – 100 Butterfly (58.08) and 100 Backstroke (58.22)
Single Winners for Dansville
Shane Gilman – Diving (225.50)
Ryan Conway – 500 Free (5:50.56)
Bryce Schuster – 100 Breaststroke (1:14.03)
← Previous Story Newark’s House Scores Top 10 Finish at States