- Dairy farm fire in Walworth
- Cruelty Investigators seize 16 horses, other animals at Sodus property
- Fatal accident in Wolcott
- Crumbling historic Academy Building in Walworth demolished
- Palmyra Police Chief forced out
- Dr. accused of gun sign theft has case moved
- Town Justice suing the Town of Ontario
- Early morning Fire at Garden Center
- Car theft leads to high speed chase down Route 31
- Voters reaffirm Dissolution of Lyons Village – Now What?
Pal-Mac Girls Swim Team Continues to Roll
- Updated: October 8, 2013
Pal-Mac (8-1, 4-0) handed Midlakes (3-1, 3-1) their first loss of the season to stay at the top of the Finger Lakes league with Geneva. Freshman Julia Lioudis won her first ever varsity race in the 100 breaststroke with a time of 1:21.26. Senior, Ellie Jones was the double winner of the night, winning in the 200 IM and 100 Fly. Freshman Dana Wilsey also picked up a first place in the 200 Free. Tessa Viscosi (100 Back) and Kaitlin Rosato (Diving) also picked up wins for Pal-Mac.
Emma Loree-Findeis (500 Free), Aubranna Landtrip (100 Free), and Grace Gallentine (50 Free) were all single winners for Midlakes.
Next Thursday (10/17 @ PM starting at 6:00) could be a repeat of last year where it may come down to a duel between Geneva and Pal-Mac (undefeated teams) vying for the Finger Lakes League title.
← Previous Story Friday Night Scoreboard – October 4th