- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
Pal-Mac Girls Swim Team Continues to Roll
- Updated: October 8, 2013
Pal-Mac (8-1, 4-0) handed Midlakes (3-1, 3-1) their first loss of the season to stay at the top of the Finger Lakes league with Geneva. Freshman Julia Lioudis won her first ever varsity race in the 100 breaststroke with a time of 1:21.26. Senior, Ellie Jones was the double winner of the night, winning in the 200 IM and 100 Fly. Freshman Dana Wilsey also picked up a first place in the 200 Free. Tessa Viscosi (100 Back) and Kaitlin Rosato (Diving) also picked up wins for Pal-Mac.
Emma Loree-Findeis (500 Free), Aubranna Landtrip (100 Free), and Grace Gallentine (50 Free) were all single winners for Midlakes.
Next Thursday (10/17 @ PM starting at 6:00) could be a repeat of last year where it may come down to a duel between Geneva and Pal-Mac (undefeated teams) vying for the Finger Lakes League title.
← Previous Story Friday Night Scoreboard – October 4th