- Bomb Threat at Garlock Plant
- Three apprehended for armed robberies in Ontario
- Electricity bills double for Walworth Sewer Plant
- North Rose whistle stop a must see
- Local Scout gives report in Washington, DC
- Model trains more than a hobby
- Accidents highlight the dangers of Snowmobiling
- Charter School Plans to Open in Phelps
- One Second, Everything Changes
- Dante Taylor murder trial delayed until this Fall
NRW Falls to Victor in state qualifier
- Updated: November 7, 2013
The Victor boys volleyball team defeated North Rose-Wolcott 3-0 (25-12, 25-8, 25-20) in the state qualifier at Webster Schroeder High School on Thursday.
Kyle Donohoe led Victor with nine kills, teammate Collin Mahan added five kills and six aces, and Jackson recorded four kills and four blocks.
Garrett Hoyt led the Section 5 Class B champion Cougars with 11 kills, Luke Gerstner added 13 assists, and Tom Sykes added four kills and two aces.
Victor (15-4) faces the Section 6 champion Hamburg at 2 p.m. Saturday at Midlakes High School.
North Rose-Wolcott finishes the season with an 11-7 record.
← Previous Story Williamson Wins Class C State Qualifier