- Hook, Line & Sinker
- When Community Comes Together
- Why are they still drinking and driving?
- Thefts in Macedon lead to police chase
- Finger Lakes Region Ripe for Cider Production
- Wilbert’s Location In Williamson Catches Fire
- All “Signs” point to theft
- Initial plan for possible take-back of school district sales tax dollars laid out
- Cracker Box Palace feeling the strain of caring for animals from abuse cases
- Macedon Board hears public comment on new Fire Association
Newark Reds Go Pink for Breast Cancer
- Updated: October 16, 2013
The goal for the initiative is to raise funds to go towards research and living with cancer organizations. Former school teacher Kathy Snow a breast cancer survivor spoke to the audience prior to the match.
Newark lost a 3-0 decision. Lindsey McEvoy had had 18 assists , four aces and eight digs in the loss. Mariah Spacher added four kills, two digs while teammate Mya VanDongen added nine kills and Haley Vastbinder added 13 digs. Newark dropped the first set 25-22 and the second set 25-23. The decisive third set was dropped by Newark at 25-15. Photo: Miranda Photography