- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
Newark Reds Go Pink for Breast Cancer
- Updated: October 16, 2013
The goal for the initiative is to raise funds to go towards research and living with cancer organizations. Former school teacher Kathy Snow a breast cancer survivor spoke to the audience prior to the match.
Newark lost a 3-0 decision. Lindsey McEvoy had had 18 assists , four aces and eight digs in the loss. Mariah Spacher added four kills, two digs while teammate Mya VanDongen added nine kills and Haley Vastbinder added 13 digs. Newark dropped the first set 25-22 and the second set 25-23. The decisive third set was dropped by Newark at 25-15. Photo: Miranda Photography