- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
Newark Reds Go Pink for Breast Cancer
- Updated: October 16, 2013
The goal for the initiative is to raise funds to go towards research and living with cancer organizations. Former school teacher Kathy Snow a breast cancer survivor spoke to the audience prior to the match.
Newark lost a 3-0 decision. Lindsey McEvoy had had 18 assists , four aces and eight digs in the loss. Mariah Spacher added four kills, two digs while teammate Mya VanDongen added nine kills and Haley Vastbinder added 13 digs. Newark dropped the first set 25-22 and the second set 25-23. The decisive third set was dropped by Newark at 25-15. Photo: Miranda Photography