- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
Newark Reds Go Pink for Breast Cancer
- Updated: October 16, 2013
The goal for the initiative is to raise funds to go towards research and living with cancer organizations. Former school teacher Kathy Snow a breast cancer survivor spoke to the audience prior to the match.
Newark lost a 3-0 decision. Lindsey McEvoy had had 18 assists , four aces and eight digs in the loss. Mariah Spacher added four kills, two digs while teammate Mya VanDongen added nine kills and Haley Vastbinder added 13 digs. Newark dropped the first set 25-22 and the second set 25-23. The decisive third set was dropped by Newark at 25-15. Photo: Miranda Photography