- State approves a lottery where there are no losers!
- Lyons man heads to State Prison for haunting victim
- Farm Tour features Agriculture in Transition
- Apples, Apples, Apples
- Tony Stewart will not face charges in deadly crash
- Technology helps nail Dante Taylor for Murder
- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
Friday Night Scoreboard – October 4th
- Updated: October 4, 2013
Boys Varsity Football
Wayne 28, Waterloo 14
Nathan Currier completed 7 of 14 passes for 154 yards and two touchdowns, and also ran for 70 yards to lead Wayne (4-1). Michael Hollenbeck caught two of those TDs and had 96 yards receiving. Waterloo was stopped inside the Wayne 10-yard line on the opening drive of the second half, and the Eagles drove it 90 yards to get the go-ahead score on Mike Delloloi’s 12-yard scoring run. Joe Becker led the Eagles with 16 total tackles, including three for a loss. Jaquar Ali ran for 97 yards on 20 carries for Waterloo (1-4).
ER/Gananda 22, Newark 18
Kendrick Hauser rushed 121 yards and two TDs as ER (4-1) rallied four two fourth quarter TDs. Micah Wright caught five passes for 141 yards and two TDs for Newark (4-1).
Dundee 15, Clyde-Savannah 12
Final Justin Brace Field Goal with 90 seconds left wins it for the Scots.
Pal-Mac 43, Midlakes 27
Girls Varsity Volleyball
Lyons 24-26-25-20-25, Gananda 26-24-18-25-21
North Rose-Wolcott 13-25-25-25, Sodus 25-17-21-19