- Why are they still drinking and driving?
- Thefts in Macedon lead to police chase
- Finger Lakes Region Ripe for Cider Production
- Wilbert’s Location In Williamson Catches Fire
- All “Signs” point to theft
- Initial plan for possible take-back of school district sales tax dollars laid out
- Cracker Box Palace feeling the strain of caring for animals from abuse cases
- Macedon Board hears public comment on new Fire Association
- Wayne Board hears Parent rebukes of the district’s handling of drunk bus driver incident
- Wayne Central English Teacher Arrested
Friday Night Scoreboard – October 4th
- Updated: October 4, 2013
Boys Varsity Football
Wayne 28, Waterloo 14
Nathan Currier completed 7 of 14 passes for 154 yards and two touchdowns, and also ran for 70 yards to lead Wayne (4-1). Michael Hollenbeck caught two of those TDs and had 96 yards receiving. Waterloo was stopped inside the Wayne 10-yard line on the opening drive of the second half, and the Eagles drove it 90 yards to get the go-ahead score on Mike Delloloi’s 12-yard scoring run. Joe Becker led the Eagles with 16 total tackles, including three for a loss. Jaquar Ali ran for 97 yards on 20 carries for Waterloo (1-4).
ER/Gananda 22, Newark 18
Kendrick Hauser rushed 121 yards and two TDs as ER (4-1) rallied four two fourth quarter TDs. Micah Wright caught five passes for 141 yards and two TDs for Newark (4-1).
Dundee 15, Clyde-Savannah 12
Final Justin Brace Field Goal with 90 seconds left wins it for the Scots.
Pal-Mac 43, Midlakes 27
Girls Varsity Volleyball
Lyons 24-26-25-20-25, Gananda 26-24-18-25-21
North Rose-Wolcott 13-25-25-25, Sodus 25-17-21-19