- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Resignation of Wayne Superintendent Accepted
- Father charged after baby hospitalized with severe burns
Clyde-Savannah Wins Class D Football Title
- Updated: November 3, 2013
Top seed Clyde-Savannah (8-1) rallied to win the Section V Class DD Tournament final by scoring two touchdowns and adding a pair of 2-point conversions in the fourth quarter.
Clyde-Savannah quarterback Joe Faniel, the Most Valuable Player of the game, scored on a two-yard run with 6:01 remaining to put the Golden Eagles into position for the team’s 14th sectional title.
Dylan Scharlau, who played on a sprained ankle, ran for 144 yards with two touchdowns on 33 carries for Alexander (7-2).
The Golden Eagles face either Caledonia-Mumford or Red Jacket in a Class D state tournament qualifier on Nov. 9.
CS – Todd Romano 72 run (Joe Faniel run)