- Driver goes through stop sign and guardrail, ends up in Mill Pond
- Dairy farm fire in Walworth
- Cruelty Investigators seize 16 horses, other animals at Sodus property
- Fatal accident in Wolcott
- Crumbling historic Academy Building in Walworth demolished
- Palmyra Police Chief forced out
- Dr. accused of gun sign theft has case moved
- Town Justice suing the Town of Ontario
- Early morning Fire at Garden Center
- Car theft leads to high speed chase down Route 31
Clyde-Savannah Wins Class D Football Title
- Updated: November 3, 2013
Top seed Clyde-Savannah (8-1) rallied to win the Section V Class DD Tournament final by scoring two touchdowns and adding a pair of 2-point conversions in the fourth quarter.
Clyde-Savannah quarterback Joe Faniel, the Most Valuable Player of the game, scored on a two-yard run with 6:01 remaining to put the Golden Eagles into position for the team’s 14th sectional title.
Dylan Scharlau, who played on a sprained ankle, ran for 144 yards with two touchdowns on 33 carries for Alexander (7-2).
The Golden Eagles face either Caledonia-Mumford or Red Jacket in a Class D state tournament qualifier on Nov. 9.
CS – Todd Romano 72 run (Joe Faniel run)