- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
Clyde-Savannah Wins Class D Football Title
- Updated: November 3, 2013
Top seed Clyde-Savannah (8-1) rallied to win the Section V Class DD Tournament final by scoring two touchdowns and adding a pair of 2-point conversions in the fourth quarter.
Clyde-Savannah quarterback Joe Faniel, the Most Valuable Player of the game, scored on a two-yard run with 6:01 remaining to put the Golden Eagles into position for the team’s 14th sectional title.
Dylan Scharlau, who played on a sprained ankle, ran for 144 yards with two touchdowns on 33 carries for Alexander (7-2).
The Golden Eagles face either Caledonia-Mumford or Red Jacket in a Class D state tournament qualifier on Nov. 9.
CS – Todd Romano 72 run (Joe Faniel run)