- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
Clyde Savannah Advances
- Updated: March 5, 2014
Michael Turner scored 13 points and added 15 rebounds as undefeated Clyde-Savannah (22-0) advanced to the Class C boys basketball state tournament with a 51-40 win against Perry on Wednesday.
Joe Faniel scored 15 points, Kam DiSanto grabbed 12 rebounds and Jason Doig had eight assists for the Class C2 champion Golden Eagles, who last made it to the state tournament in 2000.
Clyde-Savannah trailed 8-3 in the first quarter but outscored Perry (21-2) 24-8 over the rest of the half.
The Golden Eagles led by as many as 19 points in fourth quarter.
Clyde-Savannah advances to play Middle Early College (17-5) in the state quarter finals on Saturday, March 8 at 1:45 p.m.