- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
Clyde Savannah Captures Class C2 Title
- Updated: March 1, 2014
Joe Faniel scored 23 points on 9-for-12 shooting Saturday and Joemaine Bogan added 22 points and earned tournament MVP honors as Clyde Savannah (21-0) defeated Caledonia-Mumford 74-47 in the Section V Class C2 final at Blue Cross Arena on Saturday (3/1).
Clyde-Savannah led 16-9 after one quarter, 35-20 at the half and 56-30 heading into the final eight minutes.
The Golden Eagles, who will play a state qualifier on Wednesday night against Bloomfield at a site to be announced.
Kurtis Haut scored 13 points and Will Van Auken added 12 to lead the Red Raiders (19-2), who shot 18-for-62 (29 percent) for the game including 2-for-14 from 3-point range.
Clyde-Savannah converted 31 of 54 shots for the game (57.4 percent). This was the 13th Section V title for the Golden Eagles.