- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
Welcome your 2012-2013 Board of Supervisors
- Updated: January 7, 2012
The Board re-elected Williamson Supervisor Jim Hoffman as Chairman of the Board. This starts Jim’s sixth year in the position. Longest serving member is Town of Butler’s Dave Spickerman who was elected in 1988.
The Board welcomed two new members this year, Mike Kolczynski, newly elected Supervisor from the Town of Savannah and Kenan Baldridge from the Town of Rose. Marion Supervisor Jody Bender is the Republican majority leader and Kenan Baldridge, the lone Democrat on the Board is the Minority leader. Pictured sitting from left to right:
(front row): Jody Bender, Jim Hoffman and Kenan Baldridge. Second row; Dave Spickerman, Galen Supervisor Steve Groat, Wolcott Supervisor Kim Park, Macedon Supervisor Bill Hammond, Huron Supervisor Laurie Crane, Third row: Arcadia Supervisor Dick Colacino, Sodus Supervisor Steve LeRoy, Lyons Supervisor Brian Manktelow, Savannah Supervisor Mike Kolczynski, Palmyra Supervisor Ken Miller, Ontario Supervisor Bob Kelsch, and Walworth Supervisor Bob Plant.