- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- White’s Wines: What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
Wayne County Election Results
- Updated: November 6, 2012
Votes from around Wayne County have been counted and the results are below. Please note that some results, such as the village dissolution in Lyons, are still pending absentee votes. Listed first are County totals, followed by the individual Town/Village info we have so far.
Overall totals, County Wide
(UNOFFICIAL: From the Wayne County Board of Elections; pending count of Absentee Ballots)
STATE SUPREME COURT
7th Judical District
CONGRESS – 24TH DISTRICT
ASSEMBLY – 130th DISTRICT
WAYNE COUNTY CORONER
TOWN OF ARCADIA
(“Shall Local Law Abolishing the Elective Office of Receiver of Taxes and Assessment be approved?)
TOWN OF HURON JUSTICE
TOWN OF LYONS
Councilman (1 year Vacancy)
VILLAGE OF LYONS
(“Shall the Village be dissolved?)
TOWN OF SODUS
VILLAGE OF NEWARK
VILLAGE of CLYDE
VILLAGE OF PALMYRA
Problem with Voting Machines
Results after hand count on Wed.