- Fatal accident in Wolcott
- Crumbling historic Academy Building in Walworth demolished
- Palmyra Police Chief forced out
- Dr. accused of gun sign theft has case moved
- Town Justice suing the Town of Ontario
- Early morning Fire at Garden Center
- Car theft leads to high speed chase down Route 31
- Voters reaffirm Dissolution of Lyons Village – Now What?
- Lyons votes 474 to 309 for Dissolution
- Two nabbed distributing Indian reservation cigarettes
Wayne Central English Teacher Arrested
- Updated: November 7, 2013
The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office reported the arrest of April L. Roods, age 39, of 52 Webster Manor Dr in Webster for DWI and Driving with a BAC of 0.13%.
The Sheriffs office was dispatched to Wayne Central High School after the 911 center received a call from the district reporting that an employee arrived at work in an intoxicated condition. Upon arriving at the school, investigation revealed that Roods had driven to work and was intoxicated, After processing, Roods was released to a third party and issued an appearance ticket for Ontario Town Court.
We’ll have more information in this weekend’s edition.