- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Walworth parents charged – children living in squalor
- Red Creek man breaks in Church
- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
Wayne Central English Teacher Arrested
- Updated: November 7, 2013
The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office reported the arrest of April L. Roods, age 39, of 52 Webster Manor Dr in Webster for DWI and Driving with a BAC of 0.13%.
The Sheriffs office was dispatched to Wayne Central High School after the 911 center received a call from the district reporting that an employee arrived at work in an intoxicated condition. Upon arriving at the school, investigation revealed that Roods had driven to work and was intoxicated, After processing, Roods was released to a third party and issued an appearance ticket for Ontario Town Court.
We’ll have more information in this weekend’s edition.