- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Resignation of Wayne Superintendent Accepted
- Father charged after baby hospitalized with severe burns
Wayne Central English Teacher Arrested
- Updated: November 7, 2013
The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office reported the arrest of April L. Roods, age 39, of 52 Webster Manor Dr in Webster for DWI and Driving with a BAC of 0.13%.
The Sheriffs office was dispatched to Wayne Central High School after the 911 center received a call from the district reporting that an employee arrived at work in an intoxicated condition. Upon arriving at the school, investigation revealed that Roods had driven to work and was intoxicated, After processing, Roods was released to a third party and issued an appearance ticket for Ontario Town Court.
We’ll have more information in this weekend’s edition.