- Why are they still drinking and driving?
- Thefts in Macedon lead to police chase
- Finger Lakes Region Ripe for Cider Production
- Wilbert’s Location In Williamson Catches Fire
- All “Signs” point to theft
- Initial plan for possible take-back of school district sales tax dollars laid out
- Cracker Box Palace feeling the strain of caring for animals from abuse cases
- Macedon Board hears public comment on new Fire Association
- Wayne Board hears Parent rebukes of the district’s handling of drunk bus driver incident
- Wayne Central English Teacher Arrested
Walworth man dies in motorcycle crash on Parkway
- Updated: June 18, 2013
On Monday (6/17) at 7:00 pm, the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office investigated a personal injury motorcycle accident on Gananda Parkway in the Town of Walworth which left one person deceased.
Brian T. Buchman, age 31 of Sunset Drive in Walworth was operating his motorcycle southbound on Gananda Parkway when witnesses reported that he lost control and struck a guard rail. Buchman was transported by ambulance to Strong Memorial Hospital with a severe head injury, where he was pronounced dead shortly after arrival. The cause of the accident is currently under investigation.
The Sheriff’s Office was assisted at the scene by the Macedon Police Department, the West Walworth Fire Department and the Macedon and Walworth Ambulance.