- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Resignation of Wayne Superintendent Accepted
- Father charged after baby hospitalized with severe burns
Walworth man dies in motorcycle crash on Parkway
- Updated: June 18, 2013
On Monday (6/17) at 7:00 pm, the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office investigated a personal injury motorcycle accident on Gananda Parkway in the Town of Walworth which left one person deceased.
Brian T. Buchman, age 31 of Sunset Drive in Walworth was operating his motorcycle southbound on Gananda Parkway when witnesses reported that he lost control and struck a guard rail. Buchman was transported by ambulance to Strong Memorial Hospital with a severe head injury, where he was pronounced dead shortly after arrival. The cause of the accident is currently under investigation.
The Sheriff’s Office was assisted at the scene by the Macedon Police Department, the West Walworth Fire Department and the Macedon and Walworth Ambulance.