- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
Walworth man dies in motorcycle crash on Parkway
- Updated: June 18, 2013
On Monday (6/17) at 7:00 pm, the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office investigated a personal injury motorcycle accident on Gananda Parkway in the Town of Walworth which left one person deceased.
Brian T. Buchman, age 31 of Sunset Drive in Walworth was operating his motorcycle southbound on Gananda Parkway when witnesses reported that he lost control and struck a guard rail. Buchman was transported by ambulance to Strong Memorial Hospital with a severe head injury, where he was pronounced dead shortly after arrival. The cause of the accident is currently under investigation.
The Sheriff’s Office was assisted at the scene by the Macedon Police Department, the West Walworth Fire Department and the Macedon and Walworth Ambulance.