- Bomb Threat at Garlock Plant
- Three apprehended for armed robberies in Ontario
- Electricity bills double for Walworth Sewer Plant
- North Rose whistle stop a must see
- Local Scout gives report in Washington, DC
- Model trains more than a hobby
- Accidents highlight the dangers of Snowmobiling
- Charter School Plans to Open in Phelps
- One Second, Everything Changes
- Dante Taylor murder trial delayed until this Fall
Walworth man dies in motorcycle crash on Parkway
- Updated: June 18, 2013
On Monday (6/17) at 7:00 pm, the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office investigated a personal injury motorcycle accident on Gananda Parkway in the Town of Walworth which left one person deceased.
Brian T. Buchman, age 31 of Sunset Drive in Walworth was operating his motorcycle southbound on Gananda Parkway when witnesses reported that he lost control and struck a guard rail. Buchman was transported by ambulance to Strong Memorial Hospital with a severe head injury, where he was pronounced dead shortly after arrival. The cause of the accident is currently under investigation.
The Sheriff’s Office was assisted at the scene by the Macedon Police Department, the West Walworth Fire Department and the Macedon and Walworth Ambulance.