- Hook, Line & Sinker
- When Community Comes Together
- Why are they still drinking and driving?
- Thefts in Macedon lead to police chase
- Finger Lakes Region Ripe for Cider Production
- Wilbert’s Location In Williamson Catches Fire
- All “Signs” point to theft
- Initial plan for possible take-back of school district sales tax dollars laid out
- Cracker Box Palace feeling the strain of caring for animals from abuse cases
- Macedon Board hears public comment on new Fire Association
Unofficial Results from Primaries in Wayne County
- Updated: September 10, 2013
- Unofficial results of
Primaries in Savannah and Wolcott
On Tuesday, two primaries were run in Wayne County.
In the Republican race for two Town Board seats in Savannah, Ted Fitch and Jack Sloan took the two board seats with 87 and 89 votes respectively. Challenger Louise Hoffman Broach garnered 48 votes. There were two write in votes, In the race for Town Justice in Savannah, Heath E. TenEyck received 71 votes to Jack Robinson’s 50 votes. Twelve absentee ballots remain uncounted in the Savannah races.
In Wolcott, two Town Board seats were open. Winning those seats in the Primary were Russell B. Freer, Jr. with 71 votes, and Dan Youngman with 64 votes. Chris Loveless was only one vote out with 63 votes. Two write ins were recorded. In Wolcott, 6 absentee ballots have yet to be counted, so that race is too close to call.