- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
Unofficial Results from Primaries in Wayne County
- Updated: September 10, 2013
- Unofficial results of
Primaries in Savannah and Wolcott
On Tuesday, two primaries were run in Wayne County.
In the Republican race for two Town Board seats in Savannah, Ted Fitch and Jack Sloan took the two board seats with 87 and 89 votes respectively. Challenger Louise Hoffman Broach garnered 48 votes. There were two write in votes, In the race for Town Justice in Savannah, Heath E. TenEyck received 71 votes to Jack Robinson’s 50 votes. Twelve absentee ballots remain uncounted in the Savannah races.
In Wolcott, two Town Board seats were open. Winning those seats in the Primary were Russell B. Freer, Jr. with 71 votes, and Dan Youngman with 64 votes. Chris Loveless was only one vote out with 63 votes. Two write ins were recorded. In Wolcott, 6 absentee ballots have yet to be counted, so that race is too close to call.