- Bomb Threat at Garlock Plant
- Three apprehended for armed robberies in Ontario
- Electricity bills double for Walworth Sewer Plant
- North Rose whistle stop a must see
- Local Scout gives report in Washington, DC
- Model trains more than a hobby
- Accidents highlight the dangers of Snowmobiling
- Charter School Plans to Open in Phelps
- One Second, Everything Changes
- Dante Taylor murder trial delayed until this Fall
Two-Year Old Found Unresponsive In Pool, dies
- Updated: July 11, 2013
On July 10, 2013 at approximately 10:05 am, State Police in Lyons responded with Lyons Town Ambulance and Lyons Fire Department to 8217 Westphal Parkway in the Town of Lyons. A 2 year old child boy was found unresponsive in a neighbor’s pool.
The child, David Bender Jr., was presumed to have opened a sliding door to leave his house and head to the neighbor’s pool.
The child was transported to Newark Wayne Hospital for treatment by Lyons Town Ambulance. He was then transferred to Strong Memorial Hospital by Mercy Flight guarded condition by Mercy Flight.
It was confirmed that on Thursday night, the boy died at Strong Memorial Hospital. The case is still under investigation.