- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
Town of Ontario Man arrested for Possession of Child Pornography
- Updated: January 27, 2011
The New York State Police in Williamson, reported the arrest of Steven E. Lewis, age 37, of 6977 Knickerbocker Road in the Town of Ontario for one count Promoting a Sexual Performance by a Child (class D-felony) and ten counts Possessing a Sexual Performance by a Child (class E-felony), commonly referred to as “Child Pornography”.
The investigation was initiated by the New York State Police – Computer Crimes Unit – Troop E in Farmington, and is being further investigated by members of the State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigations in Williamson.
According to police, Lewis is employed as a machinist in Marion. He lives with his father and reportedly has a girlfriend. Police expect another arrest and the investigation is continuing.
Police Investigator Frank D’Aurizio said they seized “Some pretty high tech, high end stuff” at the residence and after analysis on the computers “The case may go federal.”
Steven E. Lewis was arraigned in the Town of Ontario Court, with bail set at $10,000 cash/$20,000 bond. The investigation is continuing.