- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
Town of Ontario Man arrested for Possession of Child Pornography
- Updated: January 27, 2011
The New York State Police in Williamson, reported the arrest of Steven E. Lewis, age 37, of 6977 Knickerbocker Road in the Town of Ontario for one count Promoting a Sexual Performance by a Child (class D-felony) and ten counts Possessing a Sexual Performance by a Child (class E-felony), commonly referred to as “Child Pornography”.
The investigation was initiated by the New York State Police – Computer Crimes Unit – Troop E in Farmington, and is being further investigated by members of the State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigations in Williamson.
According to police, Lewis is employed as a machinist in Marion. He lives with his father and reportedly has a girlfriend. Police expect another arrest and the investigation is continuing.
Police Investigator Frank D’Aurizio said they seized “Some pretty high tech, high end stuff” at the residence and after analysis on the computers “The case may go federal.”
Steven E. Lewis was arraigned in the Town of Ontario Court, with bail set at $10,000 cash/$20,000 bond. The investigation is continuing.