- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Resignation of Wayne Superintendent Accepted
- Father charged after baby hospitalized with severe burns
Town of Ontario Man arrested for Possession of Child Pornography
- Updated: January 27, 2011
The New York State Police in Williamson, reported the arrest of Steven E. Lewis, age 37, of 6977 Knickerbocker Road in the Town of Ontario for one count Promoting a Sexual Performance by a Child (class D-felony) and ten counts Possessing a Sexual Performance by a Child (class E-felony), commonly referred to as “Child Pornography”.
The investigation was initiated by the New York State Police – Computer Crimes Unit – Troop E in Farmington, and is being further investigated by members of the State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigations in Williamson.
According to police, Lewis is employed as a machinist in Marion. He lives with his father and reportedly has a girlfriend. Police expect another arrest and the investigation is continuing.
Police Investigator Frank D’Aurizio said they seized “Some pretty high tech, high end stuff” at the residence and after analysis on the computers “The case may go federal.”
Steven E. Lewis was arraigned in the Town of Ontario Court, with bail set at $10,000 cash/$20,000 bond. The investigation is continuing.