- Bomb Threat at Garlock Plant
- Three apprehended for armed robberies in Ontario
- Electricity bills double for Walworth Sewer Plant
- North Rose whistle stop a must see
- Local Scout gives report in Washington, DC
- Model trains more than a hobby
- Accidents highlight the dangers of Snowmobiling
- Charter School Plans to Open in Phelps
- One Second, Everything Changes
- Dante Taylor murder trial delayed until this Fall
Tip leads to closet marijuana growing operation in the Village of Lyons
- Updated: April 14, 2011
Lyons Police, acting on a tip from a concerned citizen conducted a pre- dawn search warrant at the residence of Tina Marie Schutt, age 47, of 53 B Church Street. Police located a quantity of marijuana growing in the apartment.
Police report that Ms. Schutt had converted two closets into growing rooms. One of the rooms was fairly sophisticated. Ms. Schutt was charged with one count of illegally growing cannabis, a misdemeanor under the New York State Public Health Law.
Police released Ms. Shutt on an appearance ticket to appear on April 25th in Lyons Village Court.