- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
Tip leads to closet marijuana growing operation in the Village of Lyons
- Updated: April 14, 2011
Lyons Police, acting on a tip from a concerned citizen conducted a pre- dawn search warrant at the residence of Tina Marie Schutt, age 47, of 53 B Church Street. Police located a quantity of marijuana growing in the apartment.
Police report that Ms. Schutt had converted two closets into growing rooms. One of the rooms was fairly sophisticated. Ms. Schutt was charged with one count of illegally growing cannabis, a misdemeanor under the New York State Public Health Law.
Police released Ms. Shutt on an appearance ticket to appear on April 25th in Lyons Village Court.