- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Resignation of Wayne Superintendent Accepted
- Father charged after baby hospitalized with severe burns
Tip leads to closet marijuana growing operation in the Village of Lyons
- Updated: April 14, 2011
Lyons Police, acting on a tip from a concerned citizen conducted a pre- dawn search warrant at the residence of Tina Marie Schutt, age 47, of 53 B Church Street. Police located a quantity of marijuana growing in the apartment.
Police report that Ms. Schutt had converted two closets into growing rooms. One of the rooms was fairly sophisticated. Ms. Schutt was charged with one count of illegally growing cannabis, a misdemeanor under the New York State Public Health Law.
Police released Ms. Shutt on an appearance ticket to appear on April 25th in Lyons Village Court.