- Fatal accident in Wolcott
- Crumbling historic Academy Building in Walworth demolished
- Palmyra Police Chief forced out
- Dr. accused of gun sign theft has case moved
- Town Justice suing the Town of Ontario
- Early morning Fire at Garden Center
- Car theft leads to high speed chase down Route 31
- Voters reaffirm Dissolution of Lyons Village – Now What?
- Lyons votes 474 to 309 for Dissolution
- Two nabbed distributing Indian reservation cigarettes
State Police searching for Illegal immigrant wanted for Rape of 6 year-old
- Updated: September 1, 2011
The New York State Police in Lyons has a Superior Court Warrant of Arrest for Dagoberto Ruiz-Barrios, date of birth: 08/28/71 of 9996 Terpening Road, in Clyde. He is a Mexican male, approximately 5’8” tall, 170 pounds, moustache and dark complexion. He also goes by the name of Miguel Gonzalez. He is an illegal immigrant and has only been in the United States for several months.
Ruiz-Barrios was Indicted in a Wayne County Grand Jury on Monday (8/22) for three counts of Predatory Sexual Assault Against a Child (A-II Felony), Rape in the first degree (B Felony) and two counts of Criminal Sexual Act (sodomy) in the first degree (B Felony). His victim was a six year old female from the Town of Sodus.
Police were told Ruiz-Barrios was dropped off at a bus station, but records show he never bought a ticket and may still be in the area.
Anyone with information regarding the location of Ruiz-Barrios is asked to contact the New York State Police in Lyons at (315) 946-3044.