- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
State Police searching for Illegal immigrant wanted for Rape of 6 year-old
- Updated: September 1, 2011
The New York State Police in Lyons has a Superior Court Warrant of Arrest for Dagoberto Ruiz-Barrios, date of birth: 08/28/71 of 9996 Terpening Road, in Clyde. He is a Mexican male, approximately 5’8” tall, 170 pounds, moustache and dark complexion. He also goes by the name of Miguel Gonzalez. He is an illegal immigrant and has only been in the United States for several months.
Ruiz-Barrios was Indicted in a Wayne County Grand Jury on Monday (8/22) for three counts of Predatory Sexual Assault Against a Child (A-II Felony), Rape in the first degree (B Felony) and two counts of Criminal Sexual Act (sodomy) in the first degree (B Felony). His victim was a six year old female from the Town of Sodus.
Police were told Ruiz-Barrios was dropped off at a bus station, but records show he never bought a ticket and may still be in the area.
Anyone with information regarding the location of Ruiz-Barrios is asked to contact the New York State Police in Lyons at (315) 946-3044.