- Bomb Threat at Garlock Plant
- Three apprehended for armed robberies in Ontario
- Electricity bills double for Walworth Sewer Plant
- North Rose whistle stop a must see
- Local Scout gives report in Washington, DC
- Model trains more than a hobby
- Accidents highlight the dangers of Snowmobiling
- Charter School Plans to Open in Phelps
- One Second, Everything Changes
- Dante Taylor murder trial delayed until this Fall
State Police searching for Illegal immigrant wanted for Rape of 6 year-old
- Updated: September 1, 2011
The New York State Police in Lyons has a Superior Court Warrant of Arrest for Dagoberto Ruiz-Barrios, date of birth: 08/28/71 of 9996 Terpening Road, in Clyde. He is a Mexican male, approximately 5’8” tall, 170 pounds, moustache and dark complexion. He also goes by the name of Miguel Gonzalez. He is an illegal immigrant and has only been in the United States for several months.
Ruiz-Barrios was Indicted in a Wayne County Grand Jury on Monday (8/22) for three counts of Predatory Sexual Assault Against a Child (A-II Felony), Rape in the first degree (B Felony) and two counts of Criminal Sexual Act (sodomy) in the first degree (B Felony). His victim was a six year old female from the Town of Sodus.
Police were told Ruiz-Barrios was dropped off at a bus station, but records show he never bought a ticket and may still be in the area.
Anyone with information regarding the location of Ruiz-Barrios is asked to contact the New York State Police in Lyons at (315) 946-3044.