- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
Sodus Point man charged with DWI, hits 2 pedestrians
- Updated: July 6, 2013
Sodus Point Police reported the arrest on Thursday (7/4/13) at 2:00 a.m. of a Sodus Point man on South Fitzhugh Street in the village.
It is reported that Travis W. Shockley, age 22 was driving on South Fitzhugh Street, when he hit two pedestrians. The women, ages 20 and 23, were transported to Strong Memorial Hospital with non life threatening injuuries.
Shockley stopped when he realized he hit the pedestrians, and 911 was called to the scene. Shockley was charged with Driving While Intoxicated at a personal injury accident. His blood alcohol level was .11%.
Other charges, including Vehicular Assault are pending Grand Jury action.
Shockey was released to appear before a Grand Jury at a later date.