- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
Sheriff’s Deputy Arrested After Allegedly Falsifying Payroll
- Updated: October 22, 2013
The Wayne County Sheriffs Office reported the arrest on Monday (10/21) at 12:55 p.m. of Brandon Martin, age 31, of Fisher Road in Newark for Filing a False Instrument for Filling in the second degree and Petit Larceny. Both are class A misdemeanors.
It is alleged that Martin, who is a Sheriff’s Deputy, falsified his payroll and was paid a benefit he was not entitled. He was released on an appearance ticked and will appear in Lyons Town Court at a later date. Martin tendered his resignation from the Sheriffs Office.