- Jonathan Taylor nominated by Democrats for Newark Mayor
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
Serious head-on snowmobile accident injures four in Rose
- Updated: January 4, 2012
State Police and emergency personnel responded to a field on the property at 3347 Route 414 in the Town of Rose at 7:29 p.m. on Tuesday (1/3) for a report of a two snowmobile head on crash that injured four people.
According to police a snowmobile operated by Oren M. Toulson, age 21, of 2704 Maple Street Road in Lyons, along with a passenger, Benjamin J. Coon, age 12, of 3347 Route 414 in Rose, ran head-on into a second snowmobile operated by Michelle Coon, age 40, of the Route 414 address and her passenger, Josiah Coon, age 9, also of 3347 Route 414 in Rose.
Following the accident, Michelle Coon was transported by Mercy Flight helicopter to University Hospital in Syracuse for serious head and facial injuries. Josiah was taken by ambulance to Strong Hospital in Rochester with a head injury. Oren was transported to Newark-Wayne Hospital with minor facial injuries and Benjamin was taken to Upstate medical with a complaint of head, face and neck pain.