- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
PalMac Rotary Club “Rocks”
- Updated: May 12, 2011
Palmyra-Macedon Rotarian, Cortney Surline, started ROTARY ROCKS! as a project in honor of Caleb Bagshaw, child of her friends Jenny and J. R. Bagshaw.
Club President Cindy Surline and local resident Steve Behlke assisted in refurbishing rocking chairs for the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at Strong Hospital. For safety reasons, parents of children in the NICU are not allowed to hold a child unless seated. This project began because Cortney learned that there were not enough rocking chairs available in the NICU for parents and family members of the children that were being taken care of in the NICU.
More rocking chairs are needed as the project will continue providing rocking chairs to other child centers in need. Donations of rocking chairs or financial assistance to help cover costs may be directed to Palmyra-Macedon Rotary. Cortney can be reached at (315) 945-0666.