- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
Pizza packing MaMa hits Mark’s Pizza in Walworth
- Updated: December 1, 2012
The Wayne County Sheriff’s office responded to the Mark’s Pizza on Route 441 in Walworth on Friday night, just about closing time at 11 p.m.
A heavy-set woman with bad teeth, toting a long gun entered the store and demanded money. Along with several hundred dollars cash, the woman took the charity contribution jar money on the store counter.
It is believed it was the same woman who on Thursday night (11/29) at about 9:51 pm robbed the “Marks Pizza” located at 5 East Main Street in the Village of Webster.
As in the Walworth armed robbery, witnesses’ report that a heavy set female in her 40s, armed with a long gun, had robbed cash and other items from the business and fled on foot in an unknown direction.