- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
Pizza packing MaMa hits Mark’s Pizza in Walworth
- Updated: December 1, 2012
The Wayne County Sheriff’s office responded to the Mark’s Pizza on Route 441 in Walworth on Friday night, just about closing time at 11 p.m.
A heavy-set woman with bad teeth, toting a long gun entered the store and demanded money. Along with several hundred dollars cash, the woman took the charity contribution jar money on the store counter.
It is believed it was the same woman who on Thursday night (11/29) at about 9:51 pm robbed the “Marks Pizza” located at 5 East Main Street in the Village of Webster.
As in the Walworth armed robbery, witnesses’ report that a heavy set female in her 40s, armed with a long gun, had robbed cash and other items from the business and fled on foot in an unknown direction.