- State approves a lottery where there are no losers!
- Lyons man heads to State Prison for haunting victim
- Farm Tour features Agriculture in Transition
- Apples, Apples, Apples
- Tony Stewart will not face charges in deadly crash
- Technology helps nail Dante Taylor for Murder
- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
Pizza packing MaMa hits Mark’s Pizza in Walworth
- Updated: December 1, 2012
The Wayne County Sheriff’s office responded to the Mark’s Pizza on Route 441 in Walworth on Friday night, just about closing time at 11 p.m.
A heavy-set woman with bad teeth, toting a long gun entered the store and demanded money. Along with several hundred dollars cash, the woman took the charity contribution jar money on the store counter.
It is believed it was the same woman who on Thursday night (11/29) at about 9:51 pm robbed the “Marks Pizza” located at 5 East Main Street in the Village of Webster.
As in the Walworth armed robbery, witnesses’ report that a heavy set female in her 40s, armed with a long gun, had robbed cash and other items from the business and fled on foot in an unknown direction.