- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
Palmyra House Fire – Friday night (7/26)
- Updated: July 27, 2013
A fire, which began at about 6:00 p.m. on Friday (July 26) seriously destroyed the rear of a residence at 125 Fayette Street in Palmyra. Police and firefighters theorize that the fire started in a gas grill which had been placed at the back of the home. Several fire departments, including Palmyra, Macedon, and Williamson, were called out to help battle the blaze and keep in from burning adjacent homes. The fire was put out by around 8:00 pm, but firefighters remained on the scence to ensure there were no “hot spots” left to re-engage the fire.