- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
One dead after Ontario Accident
- Updated: September 20, 2013
One man, critically injured in a two-car crash on Thursday night (9/19/13) has died of his injuries and four others were taken to the hospital. The accident happened at Knickerbocker Road and Kenyon Road shortly after 7 p.m. State Police said that a Lincoln driven by 81-year-old Murray E. Thompson of Ontario, heading west on Kenyon Road, apparently drove through a stop sign into Knickerbocker Road and into the path of an Expedition, carrying Lindsay B. Schafer, 30, of Ontario and three children. Thompson was flown to Rochester General Hospital where he was later pronounced deceased. Schafer and the children were also taken to RGH, treated for minor injuries and released.