- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
One dead after Ontario Accident
- Updated: September 20, 2013
One man, critically injured in a two-car crash on Thursday night (9/19/13) has died of his injuries and four others were taken to the hospital. The accident happened at Knickerbocker Road and Kenyon Road shortly after 7 p.m. State Police said that a Lincoln driven by 81-year-old Murray E. Thompson of Ontario, heading west on Kenyon Road, apparently drove through a stop sign into Knickerbocker Road and into the path of an Expedition, carrying Lindsay B. Schafer, 30, of Ontario and three children. Thompson was flown to Rochester General Hospital where he was later pronounced deceased. Schafer and the children were also taken to RGH, treated for minor injuries and released.