- Fatal accident in Wolcott
- Crumbling historic Academy Building in Walworth demolished
- Palmyra Police Chief forced out
- Dr. accused of gun sign theft has case moved
- Town Justice suing the Town of Ontario
- Early morning Fire at Garden Center
- Car theft leads to high speed chase down Route 31
- Voters reaffirm Dissolution of Lyons Village – Now What?
- Lyons votes 474 to 309 for Dissolution
- Two nabbed distributing Indian reservation cigarettes
One dead after Ontario Accident
- Updated: September 20, 2013
One man, critically injured in a two-car crash on Thursday night (9/19/13) has died of his injuries and four others were taken to the hospital. The accident happened at Knickerbocker Road and Kenyon Road shortly after 7 p.m. State Police said that a Lincoln driven by 81-year-old Murray E. Thompson of Ontario, heading west on Kenyon Road, apparently drove through a stop sign into Knickerbocker Road and into the path of an Expedition, carrying Lindsay B. Schafer, 30, of Ontario and three children. Thompson was flown to Rochester General Hospital where he was later pronounced deceased. Schafer and the children were also taken to RGH, treated for minor injuries and released.