- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
One dead after Ontario Accident
- Updated: September 20, 2013
One man, critically injured in a two-car crash on Thursday night (9/19/13) has died of his injuries and four others were taken to the hospital. The accident happened at Knickerbocker Road and Kenyon Road shortly after 7 p.m. State Police said that a Lincoln driven by 81-year-old Murray E. Thompson of Ontario, heading west on Kenyon Road, apparently drove through a stop sign into Knickerbocker Road and into the path of an Expedition, carrying Lindsay B. Schafer, 30, of Ontario and three children. Thompson was flown to Rochester General Hospital where he was later pronounced deceased. Schafer and the children were also taken to RGH, treated for minor injuries and released.