- Hook, Line & Sinker
- When Community Comes Together
- Why are they still drinking and driving?
- Thefts in Macedon lead to police chase
- Finger Lakes Region Ripe for Cider Production
- Wilbert’s Location In Williamson Catches Fire
- All “Signs” point to theft
- Initial plan for possible take-back of school district sales tax dollars laid out
- Cracker Box Palace feeling the strain of caring for animals from abuse cases
- Macedon Board hears public comment on new Fire Association
One dead after Ontario Accident
- Updated: September 20, 2013
One man, critically injured in a two-car crash on Thursday night (9/19/13) has died of his injuries and four others were taken to the hospital. The accident happened at Knickerbocker Road and Kenyon Road shortly after 7 p.m. State Police said that a Lincoln driven by 81-year-old Murray E. Thompson of Ontario, heading west on Kenyon Road, apparently drove through a stop sign into Knickerbocker Road and into the path of an Expedition, carrying Lindsay B. Schafer, 30, of Ontario and three children. Thompson was flown to Rochester General Hospital where he was later pronounced deceased. Schafer and the children were also taken to RGH, treated for minor injuries and released.