- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
Newark man confesses to Forcible Touching and Endangering two teenage girls
- Updated: March 30, 2013
Newark Village Police reported the arrest on Friday (3/22) of William R. Adams, age 60, of 134 West Pearl Street in Newark for two counts each of Forcible Touching and Endangering the Welfare of a Child.
According to police, a 14 year-old girl returned home and told her that while at Adams’ residence, the sixty year-old put his hand up under her shirt and touched her left breast while she was sleeping on a couch.
During the investigation, another 15 year-old family member came forward and said Adams had done the same thing to her last summer.
At first Adams denied the accusations, but after failing a voice stress test, admitted to the crimes. He was arraigned before Judge Williams Shusler and released on his own recognizance to reappear back in Newark Village Court on April 3rd.
Adams is currently on probation for a Felony Driving While intoxicated conviction.