- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
Motorcycle crash claims the life of Lyons man
- Updated: November 12, 2012
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff investigated a personal injury motor vehicle accident on Maple Street Road in the Town of Lyons Sunday (11/11) at 5:24 p.m.
Deputies responded to the report of a motorcycle off the road. Bruce A. Patnaude, age 55, of 18 Foster Street, in Lyons, was travelling northbound on Maple Street Road when he drove off the west side of the roadway going around a sharp curve.
Patnaude was taken to Newark Wayne Community Hospital where he was pronounced dead. The cause of the accident is still under investigation.
Deputies were assisted at the scene by the Lyons Town Ambulance and the Lyons Fire Department.