- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
Motorcycle crash claims the life of Lyons man
- Updated: November 12, 2012
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff investigated a personal injury motor vehicle accident on Maple Street Road in the Town of Lyons Sunday (11/11) at 5:24 p.m.
Deputies responded to the report of a motorcycle off the road. Bruce A. Patnaude, age 55, of 18 Foster Street, in Lyons, was travelling northbound on Maple Street Road when he drove off the west side of the roadway going around a sharp curve.
Patnaude was taken to Newark Wayne Community Hospital where he was pronounced dead. The cause of the accident is still under investigation.
Deputies were assisted at the scene by the Lyons Town Ambulance and the Lyons Fire Department.