- Bomb Threat at Garlock Plant
- Three apprehended for armed robberies in Ontario
- Electricity bills double for Walworth Sewer Plant
- North Rose whistle stop a must see
- Local Scout gives report in Washington, DC
- Model trains more than a hobby
- Accidents highlight the dangers of Snowmobiling
- Charter School Plans to Open in Phelps
- One Second, Everything Changes
- Dante Taylor murder trial delayed until this Fall
Motorcycle crash claims the life of Lyons man
- Updated: November 12, 2012
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff investigated a personal injury motor vehicle accident on Maple Street Road in the Town of Lyons Sunday (11/11) at 5:24 p.m.
Deputies responded to the report of a motorcycle off the road. Bruce A. Patnaude, age 55, of 18 Foster Street, in Lyons, was travelling northbound on Maple Street Road when he drove off the west side of the roadway going around a sharp curve.
Patnaude was taken to Newark Wayne Community Hospital where he was pronounced dead. The cause of the accident is still under investigation.
Deputies were assisted at the scene by the Lyons Town Ambulance and the Lyons Fire Department.