- Driver goes through stop sign and guardrail, ends up in Mill Pond
- Dairy farm fire in Walworth
- Cruelty Investigators seize 16 horses, other animals at Sodus property
- Fatal accident in Wolcott
- Crumbling historic Academy Building in Walworth demolished
- Palmyra Police Chief forced out
- Dr. accused of gun sign theft has case moved
- Town Justice suing the Town of Ontario
- Early morning Fire at Garden Center
- Car theft leads to high speed chase down Route 31
Motorcycle crash claims the life of Lyons man
- Updated: November 12, 2012
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff investigated a personal injury motor vehicle accident on Maple Street Road in the Town of Lyons Sunday (11/11) at 5:24 p.m.
Deputies responded to the report of a motorcycle off the road. Bruce A. Patnaude, age 55, of 18 Foster Street, in Lyons, was travelling northbound on Maple Street Road when he drove off the west side of the roadway going around a sharp curve.
Patnaude was taken to Newark Wayne Community Hospital where he was pronounced dead. The cause of the accident is still under investigation.
Deputies were assisted at the scene by the Lyons Town Ambulance and the Lyons Fire Department.