- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
Mom arrested after relative finds her passed out from drugs
- Updated: May 30, 2014
State Police in Lyons responded to a report of a Palmyra woman who was found, by a relative, passed out at her home. Meghan E. Hinckley, age 25, of 423 East Main Street in the Village of Palmyra was found unconscious. At the time she was supposed to be watching her three children, a 5 month old baby, a 1-1/2 year old child and a 6 year old.
An ambulance transported Hinckley to Newark-Wayne Hospital where she was treated for a drug overdose. According to police, Hinckley became combative with hospital personnel.
Police confiscated a number of prescription pills and a straw with a white powder substance at the scene. The drugs are being tested for identification.
Hinckley was taken into custody at the hospital, transported to the Palmyra Court for arraignment.
She was charged with three counts of Endangering the Welfare of a Child. More charges are pending.
A relative took charge of the children.