- Hook, Line & Sinker
- When Community Comes Together
- Why are they still drinking and driving?
- Thefts in Macedon lead to police chase
- Finger Lakes Region Ripe for Cider Production
- Wilbert’s Location In Williamson Catches Fire
- All “Signs” point to theft
- Initial plan for possible take-back of school district sales tax dollars laid out
- Cracker Box Palace feeling the strain of caring for animals from abuse cases
- Macedon Board hears public comment on new Fire Association
Fatal car crash in Palmyra
- Updated: December 18, 2012
State Police reported a fatal accident on Monday, (12/17) at 5:50 p.m on Route 31 in Palmyra.
A vehicle driven by Harold Fisher, age 89 of Palmyra was heading westbound in the eastbound lane of Route 31, having turned off of Vienna Road.
He collided with a 1992 Honda, driven by Peter Ganze, age 47 of Lyons, who was traveling eastbound in the eastbound lane.
Following the collision, Harold Fisher was transported to Newark Wayne Hospital where he was declared deceased. His wife, Dorothy Fisher, age 86 was transported to Strong Memorial Hospital, where was is listed in guarded condition.
Ganze was treated at the scene.