- Bomb Threat at Garlock Plant
- Three apprehended for armed robberies in Ontario
- Electricity bills double for Walworth Sewer Plant
- North Rose whistle stop a must see
- Local Scout gives report in Washington, DC
- Model trains more than a hobby
- Accidents highlight the dangers of Snowmobiling
- Charter School Plans to Open in Phelps
- One Second, Everything Changes
- Dante Taylor murder trial delayed until this Fall
Fatal car crash in Palmyra
- Updated: December 18, 2012
State Police reported a fatal accident on Monday, (12/17) at 5:50 p.m on Route 31 in Palmyra.
A vehicle driven by Harold Fisher, age 89 of Palmyra was heading westbound in the eastbound lane of Route 31, having turned off of Vienna Road.
He collided with a 1992 Honda, driven by Peter Ganze, age 47 of Lyons, who was traveling eastbound in the eastbound lane.
Following the collision, Harold Fisher was transported to Newark Wayne Hospital where he was declared deceased. His wife, Dorothy Fisher, age 86 was transported to Strong Memorial Hospital, where was is listed in guarded condition.
Ganze was treated at the scene.