- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
Fatal car crash in Palmyra
- Updated: December 18, 2012
State Police reported a fatal accident on Monday, (12/17) at 5:50 p.m on Route 31 in Palmyra.
A vehicle driven by Harold Fisher, age 89 of Palmyra was heading westbound in the eastbound lane of Route 31, having turned off of Vienna Road.
He collided with a 1992 Honda, driven by Peter Ganze, age 47 of Lyons, who was traveling eastbound in the eastbound lane.
Following the collision, Harold Fisher was transported to Newark Wayne Hospital where he was declared deceased. His wife, Dorothy Fisher, age 86 was transported to Strong Memorial Hospital, where was is listed in guarded condition.
Ganze was treated at the scene.