- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
Fatal Accident in Arcadia
- Updated: June 2, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported that the death of a Town of Arcadia Man following an accident that occurred on Sunday (6/1) at 5:24 p.m. at the intersection of Tellier Road and Stebbins Road in the Town of Arcadia.
The operator of the motorcycle, Erik L. Loghry, age 53 of Whitbeck Road in Arcadia was operating his vehicle and struck a farm tractor. He succumbed to his injuries while at Strong Memorial Hospital.
Investigation into the cause of the accident is still ongoing.