- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
Fatal Accident in Arcadia
- Updated: June 2, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported that the death of a Town of Arcadia Man following an accident that occurred on Sunday (6/1) at 5:24 p.m. at the intersection of Tellier Road and Stebbins Road in the Town of Arcadia.
The operator of the motorcycle, Erik L. Loghry, age 53 of Whitbeck Road in Arcadia was operating his vehicle and struck a farm tractor. He succumbed to his injuries while at Strong Memorial Hospital.
Investigation into the cause of the accident is still ongoing.