- Bomb Threat at Garlock Plant
- Three apprehended for armed robberies in Ontario
- Electricity bills double for Walworth Sewer Plant
- North Rose whistle stop a must see
- Local Scout gives report in Washington, DC
- Model trains more than a hobby
- Accidents highlight the dangers of Snowmobiling
- Charter School Plans to Open in Phelps
- One Second, Everything Changes
- Dante Taylor murder trial delayed until this Fall
Clyde man charged with stealing Grandmother’s purse, shoving her out of the car
- Updated: December 8, 2012
Danny R. Hollier is known to police, but now the 33 year-old Clyde man has one more memorable credit to his name. On Monday (12/3) at 1:30 a.m. Hollier’s grandmother, who is in her 70s, claims her grandson stole her purse then kicked her out of his car on Redfield Street in the Village of Clyde. Hollier then reportedly drove away, making his grandmother walk home.
Hollier was charged with Robbery in the 3rd Degree, arraigned in Galen Town Court and remanded to the Wayne County Jail on $500 cash/$1000 bond for a later reappearance in Galen Town Court.
State Police were called last week after Hollier allegedly stole a 4-wheeler belonging to his parents and sold it. His parents did not want charges pressed and hope to get the 4-wheeler back.
It was reported on Thursday that Hollier’s grandmother began to change her story and said it was all just a big misunderstanding, when he left her in the dark and drove off with her purse to go to a party.
Police reported that Hollier is well-known to them.