- Fatal accident in Wolcott
- Crumbling historic Academy Building in Walworth demolished
- Palmyra Police Chief forced out
- Dr. accused of gun sign theft has case moved
- Town Justice suing the Town of Ontario
- Early morning Fire at Garden Center
- Car theft leads to high speed chase down Route 31
- Voters reaffirm Dissolution of Lyons Village – Now What?
- Lyons votes 474 to 309 for Dissolution
- Two nabbed distributing Indian reservation cigarettes
Car Crashes Into Palmyra Post Office, Driver Arrested
- Updated: October 29, 2013
The incident occurred at 3:35 p.m. at Palmyra Post Office on East Main Street. The driver, Suzanne T. Francis, age 35, of Stafford Street in Palmyra was charged with DWI-Drugs (Prescription Drugs).
She submitted to a urine test and was also charged with Unsafe Start. Francis was arraigned and released to her husband to reappear in Palmyra Village Court on November 12th. Arrested by Palmyra Police with assistance by a DRE (Drug Recognition Expert) out of Ontario County Sheriff’s Office.