- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
Car Crashes Into Palmyra Post Office, Driver Arrested
- Updated: October 29, 2013
The incident occurred at 3:35 p.m. at Palmyra Post Office on East Main Street. The driver, Suzanne T. Francis, age 35, of Stafford Street in Palmyra was charged with DWI-Drugs (Prescription Drugs).
She submitted to a urine test and was also charged with Unsafe Start. Francis was arraigned and released to her husband to reappear in Palmyra Village Court on November 12th. Arrested by Palmyra Police with assistance by a DRE (Drug Recognition Expert) out of Ontario County Sheriff’s Office.