- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
Car Crashes Into Palmyra Post Office, Driver Arrested
- Updated: October 29, 2013
The incident occurred at 3:35 p.m. at Palmyra Post Office on East Main Street. The driver, Suzanne T. Francis, age 35, of Stafford Street in Palmyra was charged with DWI-Drugs (Prescription Drugs).
She submitted to a urine test and was also charged with Unsafe Start. Francis was arraigned and released to her husband to reappear in Palmyra Village Court on November 12th. Arrested by Palmyra Police with assistance by a DRE (Drug Recognition Expert) out of Ontario County Sheriff’s Office.