- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
Car Crashes Into Palmyra Post Office, Driver Arrested
- Updated: October 29, 2013
The incident occurred at 3:35 p.m. at Palmyra Post Office on East Main Street. The driver, Suzanne T. Francis, age 35, of Stafford Street in Palmyra was charged with DWI-Drugs (Prescription Drugs).
She submitted to a urine test and was also charged with Unsafe Start. Francis was arraigned and released to her husband to reappear in Palmyra Village Court on November 12th. Arrested by Palmyra Police with assistance by a DRE (Drug Recognition Expert) out of Ontario County Sheriff’s Office.