- Hook, Line & Sinker
- When Community Comes Together
- Why are they still drinking and driving?
- Thefts in Macedon lead to police chase
- Finger Lakes Region Ripe for Cider Production
- Wilbert’s Location In Williamson Catches Fire
- All “Signs” point to theft
- Initial plan for possible take-back of school district sales tax dollars laid out
- Cracker Box Palace feeling the strain of caring for animals from abuse cases
- Macedon Board hears public comment on new Fire Association
Car Crashes Into Palmyra Post Office, Driver Arrested
- Updated: October 29, 2013
The incident occurred at 3:35 p.m. at Palmyra Post Office on East Main Street. The driver, Suzanne T. Francis, age 35, of Stafford Street in Palmyra was charged with DWI-Drugs (Prescription Drugs).
She submitted to a urine test and was also charged with Unsafe Start. Francis was arraigned and released to her husband to reappear in Palmyra Village Court on November 12th. Arrested by Palmyra Police with assistance by a DRE (Drug Recognition Expert) out of Ontario County Sheriff’s Office.