- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
Capital Bond Proposition at NR-W fails
- Updated: December 14, 2013
The Capital Bond Proposition voted on Tuesday at North Rose Wolcott School District failed by an “unofficial” count of
926 NO votes, and 155 YES votes. The School District did not return calsl about the official count, but numbers were shared by several town and school employees. Official results will be posted when available.
The Proposition read:
Shall the proposition set forth in the notice of this meeting authorizing a project, at a maximum estimated cost of $30,500,000, and prov iding to pay such sum, subject to the applicable amounts of state aid which may be received, by spending $3,600,000 from certain Reserve Funds and the levy of a tax to be collected in annual installments, and further providing for the issuance of bonds and notes of the District in the principal amount not to exceed $26,900 ,000, be approved?