- Hook, Line & Sinker
- When Community Comes Together
- Why are they still drinking and driving?
- Thefts in Macedon lead to police chase
- Finger Lakes Region Ripe for Cider Production
- Wilbert’s Location In Williamson Catches Fire
- All “Signs” point to theft
- Initial plan for possible take-back of school district sales tax dollars laid out
- Cracker Box Palace feeling the strain of caring for animals from abuse cases
- Macedon Board hears public comment on new Fire Association
Breaking: Two Car Collision On Route 350
- Updated: October 30, 2013
The Town of Macedon Police were called to the scene of a two vehicle, head on crash on Route 350 just south of Eddy Road. Both vehicles had one occupant and both had to be extricated from their vehicles. Both subjects were flown via medevac to Strong Hospital. The Wayne County Accident Reconstruction Team assisted at the scene where the road was closed until 11 pm.
The preliminary investigation showed that the southbound driver, Julynn Criscuolo, age 45 from Williamson, crossed into the northbound lane and struck the northbound vehicle head on. The northbound vehicle was driven by Candace Aldrich, age 64, of Farmington. Both drivers had extensive injuries and their condition was critical. Preliminary details are that alcohol may have been a factor with the southbound driver. The investigation is continuing.