- Dairy farm fire in Walworth
- Cruelty Investigators seize 16 horses, other animals at Sodus property
- Fatal accident in Wolcott
- Crumbling historic Academy Building in Walworth demolished
- Palmyra Police Chief forced out
- Dr. accused of gun sign theft has case moved
- Town Justice suing the Town of Ontario
- Early morning Fire at Garden Center
- Car theft leads to high speed chase down Route 31
- Voters reaffirm Dissolution of Lyons Village – Now What?
Breaking: Two Car Collision On Route 350
- Updated: October 30, 2013
The Town of Macedon Police were called to the scene of a two vehicle, head on crash on Route 350 just south of Eddy Road. Both vehicles had one occupant and both had to be extricated from their vehicles. Both subjects were flown via medevac to Strong Hospital. The Wayne County Accident Reconstruction Team assisted at the scene where the road was closed until 11 pm.
The preliminary investigation showed that the southbound driver, Julynn Criscuolo, age 45 from Williamson, crossed into the northbound lane and struck the northbound vehicle head on. The northbound vehicle was driven by Candace Aldrich, age 64, of Farmington. Both drivers had extensive injuries and their condition was critical. Preliminary details are that alcohol may have been a factor with the southbound driver. The investigation is continuing.