- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- Ontario Hess Express robbers apprehended
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
Breaking: Two Car Collision On Route 350
- Updated: October 30, 2013
The Town of Macedon Police were called to the scene of a two vehicle, head on crash on Route 350 just south of Eddy Road. Both vehicles had one occupant and both had to be extricated from their vehicles. Both subjects were flown via medevac to Strong Hospital. The Wayne County Accident Reconstruction Team assisted at the scene where the road was closed until 11 pm.
The preliminary investigation showed that the southbound driver, Julynn Criscuolo, age 45 from Williamson, crossed into the northbound lane and struck the northbound vehicle head on. The northbound vehicle was driven by Candace Aldrich, age 64, of Farmington. Both drivers had extensive injuries and their condition was critical. Preliminary details are that alcohol may have been a factor with the southbound driver. The investigation is continuing.