- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
911 receives an advanced call from a man about to commit a crime
- Updated: January 28, 2012
On Saturday (1/21), Wayne County Emergency Dispatch 911 received a telephone call from an individual identifying himself as Jason Ouellette, age 32, of Lake Bluff Road in Wolcott.
In the telephone call, Mr. Ouellette told the dispatcher he was in route to a Water Street residence in the Village of Lyons and it was his intention to drag out an individual who resided at that location and “ beat the crap out of him”.
Responding officers found Ouellette standing in front of the residence holding pieces of broken asphalt macadam. The occupant of the residence claimed Ouellette had thrown similar items at his car, parked in the driveway. When officers confronted Ouellette, he became violent and combative. Officers took Ouellette into custody at the scene, charging him with Criminal Mischief fourth degree and Resisting Arrest.
While processing Ouellette officers became aware of an outstanding Wayne Net. Ouellette was additionally charged with one count each of Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance and Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance, both counts in the third degree, class B felonies.
It is alleged that Ouellette sold a quantity of Hydrocodone pills to an undercover officer. Ouellette was arraigned in front of Lyons Village Justice Larry Hartwell. He was remanded to Wayne County Jail in lieu of $2000 cash /$4000 bond on the criminal mischief and $15,000 cash/$30,000 bond on the drug charges. He is scheduled to appear in Lyons Village Court on February 1.