- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Twin Docs follow in each other’s footsteps
- Gananda student faces felony charge after terroristic threats
- Newark Police receive new K-9
- Sodus Chamber Mural under way
- So, you want to be a Sportscaster…
- Updated: October 23, 2013
Newark Village police reported the arrest on Tuesday (10/22) at 12:12 a.m. of Rebecca Plyter, age 28, of 124 Prospect Street in Newark after she was observed running from the scene of a property damage accident after her vehicle hit a pole.
Plyter was subsequently arrested for Felony DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .12%, Unlicensed Operator, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle in the 1st Degree and Failure to Keep Right.
Records show Plyter had a previous DWI conviction in the City of Canandaigua in October of 2008, making this recent arrest a felony.