- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- White’s Wines: What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Updated: October 23, 2013
Newark Village police reported the arrest on Tuesday (10/22) at 12:12 a.m. of Rebecca Plyter, age 28, of 124 Prospect Street in Newark after she was observed running from the scene of a property damage accident after her vehicle hit a pole.
Plyter was subsequently arrested for Felony DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .12%, Unlicensed Operator, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle in the 1st Degree and Failure to Keep Right.
Records show Plyter had a previous DWI conviction in the City of Canandaigua in October of 2008, making this recent arrest a felony.