- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Updated: October 23, 2013
Newark Village police reported the arrest on Tuesday (10/22) at 12:12 a.m. of Rebecca Plyter, age 28, of 124 Prospect Street in Newark after she was observed running from the scene of a property damage accident after her vehicle hit a pole.
Plyter was subsequently arrested for Felony DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .12%, Unlicensed Operator, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle in the 1st Degree and Failure to Keep Right.
Records show Plyter had a previous DWI conviction in the City of Canandaigua in October of 2008, making this recent arrest a felony.