- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- DeMay residents experience Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Walworth parents charged – children living in squalor
- Red Creek man breaks in Church
- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Updated: June 11, 2014
Lyons Village Police reported the warrant arrest on Saturday (6/7) of Antionette Stergis, age 23, of 41 Phelps Street, Apt. G in Lyons.
It is alleged that on May 17, Stergis harassed the clerk at the Sunoco convenience store and stole a case of Bud Light beer valued at $27.
Stergis was charged with Petit Larceny and Harassment in the 2nd Degree