- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Updated: June 11, 2014
Lyons Village Police reported the warrant arrest on Saturday (6/7) of Antionette Stergis, age 23, of 41 Phelps Street, Apt. G in Lyons.
It is alleged that on May 17, Stergis harassed the clerk at the Sunoco convenience store and stole a case of Bud Light beer valued at $27.
Stergis was charged with Petit Larceny and Harassment in the 2nd Degree