- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Updated: May 7, 2014
On Sunday (5/4) at 12:30 a.m. the Macedon Police reported the arrest of Joseph P. Uglialoro, age 25, of Atlantic Avenue in Walworth. Uglialoro was observed speeding in the Town of Macedon, going 72 MPH in a posted 55 MPH zone. When the suspect noticed the police car had made a u-turn, Uglialoro pulled into a driveway and turned his lights off. After investigation it was determined that the driver was intoxicated. Uglialoro failed sobriety tests and was arrested for DWI with a BAC of .16%.