- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Updated: May 7, 2014
On Sunday (5/4) at 12:30 a.m. the Macedon Police reported the arrest of Joseph P. Uglialoro, age 25, of Atlantic Avenue in Walworth. Uglialoro was observed speeding in the Town of Macedon, going 72 MPH in a posted 55 MPH zone. When the suspect noticed the police car had made a u-turn, Uglialoro pulled into a driveway and turned his lights off. After investigation it was determined that the driver was intoxicated. Uglialoro failed sobriety tests and was arrested for DWI with a BAC of .16%.