- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Updated: April 30, 2014
On Monday (4/28) Clyde Village police Officer Ross Younglove arrested Anthony K. Bracey, age 46 of 55 ½ Maple Avenue in Sodus for Criminal Trespass 2nd after he entered a former girlfriend’s apartment and refused to leave. He was arraigned before Judge Carr and released to return to court on 5/28/14. On Tuesday, at 7:20 p.m. police arrested Bracey again, this time for Criminal Contempt 2nd after he violated an active order of protection against his former girlfriend by going to her apartment. He was arraigned before Judge Carr and held in Wayne County Jail on $2000 cash $4000 bond.