- State approves a lottery where there are no losers!
- Lyons man heads to State Prison for haunting victim
- Farm Tour features Agriculture in Transition
- Apples, Apples, Apples
- Tony Stewart will not face charges in deadly crash
- Technology helps nail Dante Taylor for Murder
- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Updated: April 30, 2014
On Monday (4/28) Clyde Village police Officer Ross Younglove arrested Anthony K. Bracey, age 46 of 55 ½ Maple Avenue in Sodus for Criminal Trespass 2nd after he entered a former girlfriend’s apartment and refused to leave. He was arraigned before Judge Carr and released to return to court on 5/28/14. On Tuesday, at 7:20 p.m. police arrested Bracey again, this time for Criminal Contempt 2nd after he violated an active order of protection against his former girlfriend by going to her apartment. He was arraigned before Judge Carr and held in Wayne County Jail on $2000 cash $4000 bond.