- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
- Updated: April 30, 2014
On Monday (4/28) Clyde Village police Officer Ross Younglove arrested Anthony K. Bracey, age 46 of 55 ½ Maple Avenue in Sodus for Criminal Trespass 2nd after he entered a former girlfriend’s apartment and refused to leave. He was arraigned before Judge Carr and released to return to court on 5/28/14. On Tuesday, at 7:20 p.m. police arrested Bracey again, this time for Criminal Contempt 2nd after he violated an active order of protection against his former girlfriend by going to her apartment. He was arraigned before Judge Carr and held in Wayne County Jail on $2000 cash $4000 bond.