- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Updated: April 30, 2014
On Monday (4/28) Clyde Village police Officer Ross Younglove arrested Anthony K. Bracey, age 46 of 55 ½ Maple Avenue in Sodus for Criminal Trespass 2nd after he entered a former girlfriend’s apartment and refused to leave. He was arraigned before Judge Carr and released to return to court on 5/28/14. On Tuesday, at 7:20 p.m. police arrested Bracey again, this time for Criminal Contempt 2nd after he violated an active order of protection against his former girlfriend by going to her apartment. He was arraigned before Judge Carr and held in Wayne County Jail on $2000 cash $4000 bond.