- State approves a lottery where there are no losers!
- Lyons man heads to State Prison for haunting victim
- Farm Tour features Agriculture in Transition
- Apples, Apples, Apples
- Tony Stewart will not face charges in deadly crash
- Technology helps nail Dante Taylor for Murder
- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Updated: February 5, 2014
At 3:30 a.m. on Sunday (2/2) Macedon Police reported the arrest of Porcha M. Hope, age 33, of Macedon Center Road in Macedon.
The arrest stems from an incident on January 25th when patrol responded to the Empire Bar and Grill for a customer who left without paying her bill which totaled $124.78. She was confronted in the parking lot by employees and drove off.
Hope was charged with Petit Larceny and will be returning to Macedon Town Court on 2/25 at 11:00 a.m.