- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Updated: January 29, 2014
State Police in Williamson report the arrest of Andrew R. Devries, age 23, formerly of 312 Haley Road in Walworth, on January 27th. Devries was wanted in connection with a residential burglary that occurred at a neighbor’s house on Haley Road in October 2013.
Devries, a drug addict, was subsequently indicted by a Wayne County Grand Jury and a Superior Court Warrant of Arrest was issued for Devries on January 22. He was charged with Burglary 2nd, Petit Larceny, Criminal Mischief 4th and Grand Larceny 4th.