- State approves a lottery where there are no losers!
- Lyons man heads to State Prison for haunting victim
- Farm Tour features Agriculture in Transition
- Apples, Apples, Apples
- Tony Stewart will not face charges in deadly crash
- Technology helps nail Dante Taylor for Murder
- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Updated: January 29, 2014
State Police in Williamson report the arrest of Andrew R. Devries, age 23, formerly of 312 Haley Road in Walworth, on January 27th. Devries was wanted in connection with a residential burglary that occurred at a neighbor’s house on Haley Road in October 2013.
Devries, a drug addict, was subsequently indicted by a Wayne County Grand Jury and a Superior Court Warrant of Arrest was issued for Devries on January 22. He was charged with Burglary 2nd, Petit Larceny, Criminal Mischief 4th and Grand Larceny 4th.