- Bomb Threat at Garlock Plant
- Three apprehended for armed robberies in Ontario
- Electricity bills double for Walworth Sewer Plant
- North Rose whistle stop a must see
- Local Scout gives report in Washington, DC
- Model trains more than a hobby
- Accidents highlight the dangers of Snowmobiling
- Charter School Plans to Open in Phelps
- One Second, Everything Changes
- Dante Taylor murder trial delayed until this Fall
- Updated: January 29, 2014
State Police in Williamson report the arrest of Andrew R. Devries, age 23, formerly of 312 Haley Road in Walworth, on January 27th. Devries was wanted in connection with a residential burglary that occurred at a neighbor’s house on Haley Road in October 2013.
Devries, a drug addict, was subsequently indicted by a Wayne County Grand Jury and a Superior Court Warrant of Arrest was issued for Devries on January 22. He was charged with Burglary 2nd, Petit Larceny, Criminal Mischief 4th and Grand Larceny 4th.