- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Updated: January 29, 2014
State Police in Williamson report the arrest of Andrew R. Devries, age 23, formerly of 312 Haley Road in Walworth, on January 27th. Devries was wanted in connection with a residential burglary that occurred at a neighbor’s house on Haley Road in October 2013.
Devries, a drug addict, was subsequently indicted by a Wayne County Grand Jury and a Superior Court Warrant of Arrest was issued for Devries on January 22. He was charged with Burglary 2nd, Petit Larceny, Criminal Mischief 4th and Grand Larceny 4th.