- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Updated: December 18, 2013
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reports the arrest on Tuesday, (12/10) of a Town of Walworth man for Harassment in the Second Degree.
Arrested was Donald T. Barteck, age 56, of West Walworth Road.
It is alleged that Barteck was highly intoxicated and got into a verbal argument with hrs wife. During the argument Barteck told his wife that he was going to kill her.
Read more in this weekend’s Times…