- Dairy farm fire in Walworth
- Cruelty Investigators seize 16 horses, other animals at Sodus property
- Fatal accident in Wolcott
- Crumbling historic Academy Building in Walworth demolished
- Palmyra Police Chief forced out
- Dr. accused of gun sign theft has case moved
- Town Justice suing the Town of Ontario
- Early morning Fire at Garden Center
- Car theft leads to high speed chase down Route 31
- Voters reaffirm Dissolution of Lyons Village – Now What?
- Updated: December 18, 2013
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reports the arrest on Tuesday, (12/10) of a Town of Walworth man for Harassment in the Second Degree.
Arrested was Donald T. Barteck, age 56, of West Walworth Road.
It is alleged that Barteck was highly intoxicated and got into a verbal argument with hrs wife. During the argument Barteck told his wife that he was going to kill her.
Read more in this weekend’s Times…