- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Updated: December 18, 2013
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reports the arrest on Tuesday, (12/10) of a Town of Walworth man for Harassment in the Second Degree.
Arrested was Donald T. Barteck, age 56, of West Walworth Road.
It is alleged that Barteck was highly intoxicated and got into a verbal argument with hrs wife. During the argument Barteck told his wife that he was going to kill her.
Read more in this weekend’s Times…