- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Walworth parents charged – children living in squalor
- Red Creek man breaks in Church
- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Updated: December 18, 2013
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reports the arrest on Tuesday, (12/10) of a Town of Walworth man for Harassment in the Second Degree.
Arrested was Donald T. Barteck, age 56, of West Walworth Road.
It is alleged that Barteck was highly intoxicated and got into a verbal argument with hrs wife. During the argument Barteck told his wife that he was going to kill her.
Read more in this weekend’s Times…