- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- White’s Wines: What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Updated: November 26, 2013
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Sunday (11/24) at 5:42 a.m. of Kristine M. Cunningham, age 27, of Monroe Avenue in the City of Rochester following a vehicle and traffic complaint in the Town of Palmyra.
Deputies responded to the area of Hanagan Road in the Town of Palmyra after receiving a 911 call from a concerned citizen of a vehicle parked in the middle of the road with the driver sleeping.
Deputies found Cunningham behind the wheel of a vehicle, with the keys in the ignition and the vehicle in drive. Cunningham failed field sobriety testing and was subsequently charged with DWI/BAC and Fail to Keep Right.