- Driver goes through stop sign and guardrail, ends up in Mill Pond
- Dairy farm fire in Walworth
- Cruelty Investigators seize 16 horses, other animals at Sodus property
- Fatal accident in Wolcott
- Crumbling historic Academy Building in Walworth demolished
- Palmyra Police Chief forced out
- Dr. accused of gun sign theft has case moved
- Town Justice suing the Town of Ontario
- Early morning Fire at Garden Center
- Car theft leads to high speed chase down Route 31
- Updated: November 26, 2013
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Sunday (11/24) at 5:42 a.m. of Kristine M. Cunningham, age 27, of Monroe Avenue in the City of Rochester following a vehicle and traffic complaint in the Town of Palmyra.
Deputies responded to the area of Hanagan Road in the Town of Palmyra after receiving a 911 call from a concerned citizen of a vehicle parked in the middle of the road with the driver sleeping.
Deputies found Cunningham behind the wheel of a vehicle, with the keys in the ignition and the vehicle in drive. Cunningham failed field sobriety testing and was subsequently charged with DWI/BAC and Fail to Keep Right.