- State approves a lottery where there are no losers!
- Lyons man heads to State Prison for haunting victim
- Farm Tour features Agriculture in Transition
- Apples, Apples, Apples
- Tony Stewart will not face charges in deadly crash
- Technology helps nail Dante Taylor for Murder
- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Updated: November 26, 2013
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Sunday (11/24) at 5:42 a.m. of Kristine M. Cunningham, age 27, of Monroe Avenue in the City of Rochester following a vehicle and traffic complaint in the Town of Palmyra.
Deputies responded to the area of Hanagan Road in the Town of Palmyra after receiving a 911 call from a concerned citizen of a vehicle parked in the middle of the road with the driver sleeping.
Deputies found Cunningham behind the wheel of a vehicle, with the keys in the ignition and the vehicle in drive. Cunningham failed field sobriety testing and was subsequently charged with DWI/BAC and Fail to Keep Right.