- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Updated: November 26, 2013
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Sunday (11/24) at 5:42 a.m. of Kristine M. Cunningham, age 27, of Monroe Avenue in the City of Rochester following a vehicle and traffic complaint in the Town of Palmyra.
Deputies responded to the area of Hanagan Road in the Town of Palmyra after receiving a 911 call from a concerned citizen of a vehicle parked in the middle of the road with the driver sleeping.
Deputies found Cunningham behind the wheel of a vehicle, with the keys in the ignition and the vehicle in drive. Cunningham failed field sobriety testing and was subsequently charged with DWI/BAC and Fail to Keep Right.